Chapter Fourteen :"I'v Heard Hippo's Breathe Lighter Than That"

Start from the beginning

"Yes sir!" i flick my fingers up to my forehead and then back out again as if he were my master and i were his slave . He rolled his eyes to the back of his head as we both crept out onto the sidewalk and tried to walk as normal as the others around us . Luckily no one saw us coming out of the bushes .

"Keep quiet , i can hear your breathing from here!" he whispers behind gritted teeth and nudging me in my waist with his elbow .

"That's because your standing right next to me Jason!" i spit back and nudge him in return in the stomach .

"I'v heard Hippo's breathe lighter than that!" he smirks slyly as he began to walk faster so he was now in front of me . I followed behind him , following him for about twenty minutes when he reached a chemist . "Go in there and ask for something to clean up your side" we were standing outside in the broad daylight , strangers everywhere , surely they know of Jason and if thet saw him we were dead .

*Charlie's P.O.V*

"Charlie , uhrm hate to tell you this but we can't find Jason or his little girlfriend anywhere..." Trey stumbled up to me with his head down so he was staring at the floor and not at my face .

"What do you mean?" i spat in disbelief , wherever could that little shit have gotten to this time . I need that necklace whether it's the last thing i do . I hate my brother , i wish he had never been born at all . There is nothing he can say or do that will ever make me like him again .

"I mean , i think they have left the forest.." his words drifted off into a little mumble .

"Well lets go to the fucking city then ! I'm tired of following these two little shit bags around ! I want them here to me and i want them to suffer ! Go down to the pissing city and find them ! Oh and guys!" my gang nodded and acknowledge .

"Don't leave without a proper greeting!" a wide grin slid across my lips , that copied into theirs . They ran off into the distance where i was left alone again , waiting for their return , hoping i wouldn't be left unsatisfied this time .

*Jason's P.O.V *

"For god sake Ash , just go in there!" i flip my hand at the doorway , pushing her even more to go in .

"I don't want to !" she moaned like an ungrateful child .

"What ? You want to get yourself infected!" i twitch my head and squint my eyes in confusion . She's so fucking stupid .

"I'm scared!" she screams into my face .

"Your always fucking scared!" i spat the curse as i slammed open the chemist door . I staggered up to the counter where a short fragile lady was sat behind . "I need some bandages.." i blanky spoke with my hood pulled all the way over my face . Just behind her i could see a 'Wanted' poster on the notice wall .

"Manners???" she shook her head and tutted .

"I don't do manners!" people like her get under my skin just as much as Charlie does . They believe in god and manners and hope . I believe in none of that . Plus i didn't have time to talk . I took my chances when she wasn't talking to take a peek at the poster . There was my face splattered across the front . It read :

Jason Drew McCan

Wanted For Bombing , Murder and Theft .

Reward : $50k

Brunette

5 foot adverage .

As soon as the lady handed my the bandages i threw a $10 bill on the counter and staggered out with my hood pulled right over my face .