"Oh, it's alright, I was just, uhm..." Don't tell her what you were just doing! She doesn't need to know that sort of information! I shake my head before dumping my phone into my bag. "Uh... I'm still waiting on my friend, so it will probably be another five minutes."

"Okay."

She smiles cheerfully before swiftly turning around and making her way to the other tables. She's came to ask me before if I was ready to order and I said no then as well.

I don't know why, but I always feel so awkward speaking to cashiers, waiters, sale assistants - somehow, it just really makes me socially anxious and I start rambling on before I can stop myself.

Fortunately, today I played it off cool... I think.

Looks like the heavens might be on my side.

I smile at the thought and suddenly I hear the little bell going off at the front of the cafe; meaning that there's someone walking through the door. I sit up and look over to see if it is Gemma who had finally arrived, boy, was I surprised at who showed up instead.

It was the blond-haired guy from yesterday.

I've spoken too soon!

As I tried to remember his name, he then took off his shades before looking over to my side.

Oh, crap!

I quickly sink into my seat and hold the menu to my face, trying to hide from him and only hoping that he doesn't see me.

I hold the menu up to my face for about at least a minute before slowly lowering it and looking over the top.

"Hi."

CRAP!

He was literally in front of me now and my heart almost stood still at the sight.

"Oh, h-hi. I didn't see you there."

I lie as I sit up straight and awkwardly put the menu down onto the table before me as he was already smiling down at me with his eyes shining bright.

"I honestly didn't know if I was going to see you again," He starts as I give him an awkward smile. Well, me neither. "Elle, right?"

He narrows his blue eyes down at me as I almost forget that was the fake name that I had given to him when he asked me the last time.

"Yep, Elle it is."

I got a feeling I won't be able to keep up with this "pretending to be a girl named Jade" thing any longer.

I smile over at him as I noticed that he was wearing a black low cut tank top that shows off his toned arms.

"You here on your own?"

He questions as he looks over at the empty stool across from me.

"U-uh... No, I'm actually just waiting on a friend." I smile up at him as the ring of the bell goes off once more and I notice a vibrant looking girl walking through the door as she looks my way. "And there she is!"

She smiles happily over at me as her blonde hair flows along with her before she attacks me with a hug.

"Paige!" She just said my name! Why did she say my name?! I internally freak out knowing good and well that Niall is going to question me about it any minute now. "It's been so long! I'm so happy to see you again!"

She expresses with genuine happiness and it was pretty contagious as I smiled brightly at her.

"I know, you look great!"