I was only running down the stairs to say goodbye to my parents so it wasn't much of a big deal. Or so I thought.

I hugged my mother and father, tightly, may I add.
I don't know why but I just felt like it was needed.

"Darc, I've bought you some lady essentials you might need while on this trip, so no need to worry about having to find a store out there," My mum told me in a voice just above a whisper and I smiled in return.

"We leaving now, bye babies!!" she blew one last kiss before my dad lightly pushed her out the door and towards the car.

I walked through the living room into the kitchen to find my brother standing next to the island feeding Noah.
"Can we take Noah on the trip?" I started clapping him and he started purring.
"No, no pets are allowed in the lock cabins, I already looked it up" Joe explained making me slightly upset
"and can you get some clothes on the boys are sitting through there"

"what?" I felt my heart sink a little and I started to panic.
"what do you mean by 'the boys?' exactly?" I stopped petting Noah at this point and walked towards my brother, hoping he'd answer soon.

"By boys, he means us"
I looked up to see Nathaniel, Cam, Hunter and Nate all standing at the kitchen door, thank you, lord, for this island.

"Oh, Hi" I smiled awkwardly.
I hoped my bother would make them leave so I could go up and get my jeans.

"What's happening in here? A party without me?"

and that's when I shit my non-existent pants.

"Ey bro you made it, excited for tonight?" My brother walked up to William and have him a sort of pat on the back along with a hug.
I haven't seen him since the baby doll thing for health class.
Well, I have seen him of course, but always with girls, whether he's clinging on to him like a sloth or his tongue is down their throat. Sometimes he sits with the rest of the boys at the table me and the girls sit at, but they usually don't come near us in school anymore.

The boys spoke for a little while, still standing in the kitchen with me awkwardly looking around trying not to let my face go red as I knew I was standing in the room with no pants on.

I looked down to my white painted toenails, which matched my finger nails. It was a change from painting them black like I usually did. I was still quite unsure about it.

"Darc, are you staying off with us?" I looked up from my feet to find Violet looking at me expectantly, looking around I also seen Olivia and Amelia standing amongst the crowd of boys.

"Wait you are all staying off? I thought we weren't going until tonight?" I must've looked completely out of it as I seen the boys slightly smirk

"Her innocence is almost cute" William smirked before he started to walk towards me.
For a minute I forgot I was pant-less, but I remembered as soon as William could see me from where he was standing and his eyes slightly widened. But of course, that didn't stop him from continuing to walk towards me as if everything was normal and swinging his arm over my shoulder to stand next to me.

I was frozen, thank god my brother wasn't in the room at this point, he said something about going to get some drink and food for the trip with Hunter and Nate.

"I don't want to skip school, I have homework to hand in and Amelia said that if you are caught skipping you get into massive trou-" I started to panic as my words ran together but before I could finish my sentence William had pulled me in closer to him so my ass was leaning against his thigh and his hand was over my mouth.

"Darcy, the things Amelia told you only actually happen when you are in school and skipping class, and we're spending the whole day off, so they won't suspect anything, and your homework can wait until after we're back, okay? calm down a little" I looked up at him with worry in my eyes, soon to be filled with nerves as he looked back at me with a smile.

---
Williams POV
---

I was looking down at Darcy, the way we were standing turned me on a little, I'm not going to lie.
She is beautiful.
She annoys me, her sassiness and the way she doesn't ever seem interested in the very few conversations we've had.
I've only known her for the three weeks we spent together looking after that stupid doll, and even then I was out most of the time.

After looking in her her eyes for a couple seconds I felt something soft glide along the palm of my hand.
"What the fuck Darcy did you just lick me?"
I let go of her and stepped back slightly.

"Trust me, it took a lot for me to do it, god knows where your hand has been" She looked at me, slightly laughing at her own comment.

It was only now I remembered that she didn't have any pants on, showing off her white cotton panties, and along with her top which you could clearly see her nipples through, made it really hard for me to control myself.
I was almost annoyed at everyone else in the room at the moment.

-------

OH
MY
GOD.

I bet none of you expected it to be three months later huh?
I also threw in a little bit of Williams POV, there will be lots more in the future trust me.

and again I'm sorry for the crappy chapter, it's just a filler, good stuff will be happening on this trip.

ps don't expect amazing smut from me, I will try but I'm not amazing at it, or good at all really lmao.

the picture on the side is Darcy's outfit for this chapter ((the top)) and the next chapter where she actually has her pants on.

please excuse any typos, I love you all n have a good day💖💖