The fight

Teleahas POV

issy and I changed into out swimmers issy was wearing pink and white two piece bikini, black short shorts, a pink crop top that says in black '86' with pink thongs and I was wearing black short shorts, a blue crop top that says across it in black '86' , blue thongs and blue and white bikini. And we swam for awhile for our hair to dry and me and issy were talking Issy said "I can't believe we ran away from them when are you going to tell them" I said "I don't kn_" I was cut of by someone saying "tell us what" I looked up and it was carter me and issy jumped up and I said "its none of your business" and I leaned over and whispered to issy "hay issy let's run into the water" and she nodded and we turned around and started running when someone grabbed my wrist and I said "ahah" really softly and the one holding my hand was Hayes and he looked at me and said "tell me what you and issy were talking about" I said "No!" He said "tell me!" I said "I'm doing fighting classes ok thats how I threw you out you out the door" and he looked at me with his eyes open I quickly ran to issy and grabbed her hand and pulled her into the water I wasn't fine I just had to show it.

At home

"TELL ME WHATS WRONG!!" Carter said I said "NO" carter said "YES" I said "SHUT THE HELL UP CATER YOUR ARE NOT MY FATHER I HAVE ALREADY LOST TWO PEOPLE IN MY LIFE" carter said "STOP TRYING TO BRING UP FAITH IT WONT BRING HER BACK OR YOUR DAD" I started to cry hard I said "WHY WOULD YOU BRING THAT UP NO ONE IS SUPPOSED TO KNOW" carter said "Teleaha I'm sorry"