Im done with you

Teleahas POV

I don't want to stay in California so I grabbed my bag and put clothes in it then I changed in to black leather jeans, black singlet, black leather jacket, black scarf and black boots then I grabbed my phone I walked down stairs and walked to my bike but I saw nash, carter, hayes , Cameron and matt they saw my so I jumped on my bike and I started it up when someone said "Teleaha im really sorry don't leave" I turned around and it was hayes I said "I'm sorry guys but its a rule bye" and I sped off and went to the bar and walked in and the bikers looked at me the carlose came up to me and said "Teleaha I'm so sorry but you can't be in the family" I turned around at lachlan and said "do you know what I just my family because of you we're do I'm breaking up with you" he started walking up to me but I pushed him back and walked out and jumped on my bike and rode to north Carolina where rose is.

At north Carolina

I just stopped in roses drive way and knocked on the door and she opened it and she said "hay what's wrong" I said "I broke up with lachlan, I ran away from hone and now I have no family can I stay with you please" she nodded and hugged me and I said "hay girl the do a YouTube video" she nodded and we did it and went to bed.