Go away

Teleahas POV*

I slept over at Marcus's house last night because of the fight so I got up and looked for marcus and then I saw him sitting in the kitchen so i asked him "are you alright" and he saod "yeah but i think you should go home" and i said "ok and i got something for you i wil go get it " so i walked to my bag and got the chocolate out of my bag and went back into the kitchen and put it on the counter in front of him and when he saw it he smiled and he got up and hugged me then i said to him " im gonna grt changed do i took my clothes out of my bag and put them on a said bye to him and left.
When i got home carter was still here so i got my keys out of my bag and unlocked the door and walked inside and when i walked inside the boys were in the lounge room and carter had his head in his hands and when i shut the door they all look up and so did carter and he ran over to me but then he was gonna give me a hug but i said "stay away from me" and he looked shocked and he said "why are you so angry " and i said " well first of all you yelled at me yesterday and second of all you sent the boys to find me and dont ask how i knew because i was right behind them" ha said " why are you in those clothes" i said " im not stupid i climbed in through my window and got them so just leave me alone and why dont you go back to north carolina" when i was half way up the stairs he ssid " where did you stay last night" and i said "its non of your concern" and i walked up stairs.

Later that night

I decided to go to bed because i am tired.