Im back home

Teleahas POV

I have to go home to day so I got up and had a shower, got out and dried off and diecided to put on light blue jean shorts, a white lace crop top, faded white Jordan's, a brown and lepored print small hand bag, a white slouch beanie, a flower ring and love heart earnings and I brushed my hair and put my beanie and I packed my bags and put them downstairs and grabbed an apple from the kitchen then there was a knock on the door so I walked to the door and opened it and the boys were standing there they were going to hug me but I moved away" and I said "I want you to leave me alone till California oh yeah what did you do to toby" Nash said "Toby is a total nutcase rose can do better he even twisted my wrist" woth out even think i punched straight in the face and he fell down and he said "what the was that for?" i said "dont talk about Toby like that!" Nash said "why would you care rose is the only one who cares not you" and when he said that i jumped on him and slapped me after one slap matt and aaron pulled me by my arms and held me like that while nash got up and he said "what is your problem" i said " you are my problem rose isnt dating toby" nash said "what are you dating him" i said "what the hell no" nash said "then why do you care" I said"because I was Toby I dressed up like a guy to hide from you guys" and the boys let me go and walked inside and said to rose "rose can you take me home now please" she modded and grabbed her keys and i grabbed my bags and we left.

At home

We just got hme and i said bye to rose and she left and so i walked inside with my bags to see a crying carter and i said "wow carter being a sook again your gonna get warts for sure" and i walked to my room and unpacked....