Dont come back

Teleahas POV

I stayed at Issy's last night so we got up and I put on faded purple high waist shorts, a patterned crop top singlet, a faded purple cardigian that goes half way up my stomach and purple converses and I grabbed my bag, phone and skateboards and issy and I leave. We finally arrive at school and hayes is here so I walk past him and the football players and they whistle and I realise Marcus is standing there and I run up and hug him (he's 14) and he picks me up and I'm laughing and I look back at hayes and he has a frown on his face but I ignore him. And I saw "to my locker servant" and he runs to my locker and jump off but then hayes comes up to me and says "can we talk" i said "hay marcus can you give us a minute" and he nodded and walks away amd i say "whats up" he says "carter wants you to come home" i said "im not going home until you guys leave" and after i said that i close my locker and walk or i find marcus and i jump on his bad and he spins around and i laughing until hayes comes up and says "let her down" and he stops spinning and i get off and marcus says "do you have a problem with me and her being together" and hayes says "yes i do" i said "do tell us" and hayes says "no" and so marcus put his arm around my shoulder and i said "i was joking do you seriously think that the quarterback is the captain the one who is captain of the football team is marcus" and hayes looks at his shoes and i say to marcus "hay can we go to class now" and he nodded and we walked away.

After school

School had just finished and i was walking out of school and hayes comes to me and i say "what do you want" he says "come home" i said "no" and i ran off on him and i am walking to issys house when my phone rang it was nash

Teleaha: hello
Nash: can you come home
Teleaha: why should i
Nash: carter needs to talk to you can you please come home
Teleaha: ugh fine i'll get my stuff from issys house
Nash: ok bye

And i went and got my stuff and headed home when i got there carter was still here so i walk inside abd the boys are in the lounge room and i said leaning against the door "what do you want" and carter said "can yoy sit down" i said "no im fine here" and caeter said "why were you getting angry at hayes today" i said "aw did hayesy poo come home and tell carter" and carter said "dont start" i said"get out of this house all of you" i said pointing to the door and they all stood up and walked out the door and i lock the door behind them and run up to my room and start crying.

I wish i never met them

And so i went to bed

Stubbon Love *Discontinued*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें