Swimming

Teleahas POV

I felt like swimming all day so I got up and put on a strapless american flag bikini and undies and I grabbed a towel and walked to the indoor pool and put my towel on the rack and jumped in and when I came back up there was a knock on the door so i got up and walked thothe door and opened the door and there stood nash, hayes, carter and cam and i said "what do you guys want" nash said "we wanted to visit" I said "guys you can only visit once a month the girls and I are hardly here"

Hayes' POV

Nash knocked on the door Teleaha opened the door she was in a two peice swim suit she was actually hot she must of been swimming she said that we can only visit once a month.

Teleahas POV

I said "fine you can stay the night but stay out of my room and yous can come swimming if you like" and I walked back into the pool room and jumped in when I got up the boys jumped in and I swam over and jumped on Hayes's back and pushed him under I think I like him and I walked to the side of the pool and grabbed my pool and wrapped my towel around my body and turned to look at the boys and they were looking at hayes which was looking at me and I said"what" nash said "hayes likes you" I said "um OK well I'm going to have a shower cya" and I left the room....