“I’ll make sure we’ll give you an amazing performance, Reika-chan.” Donghae smiled at her.

“I have high expectations, Lee Donghae. You’re gonna have a solo performance later?”

“Hmm. Just watch. I’ll show you how awesome I am.” He winked.

“He’s just going to have a duo performance with me later. Donghae can’t do anything alone so he always asks for my help.” Eunhyuk teased him.

“It’s more fun performing with you but I can also do it alone, you know. You’re mean, Hyukkie-a.”

“I think Eunhyuk-ssi’s right. Your only solo performance during our concerts was “My Everything”, right? And the rest you’re performing with Eunhyuk-ssi?” Reika said.

“He really can’t do anything alone. And another reason is that they’re married.” Siwon butted in.

“Siwon-a!” Donghae looked cornered.

“You’re denying us, Donghae?” Eunhyuk acted hurt.

Reika stifled a laugh. “I didn’t know you changed your gender, Donghae. Oh, it’s called EunHae, isn’t it?” She read those ‘bromance’ things in the internet once.

Siwon and Eunhyuk laughed hard while Donghae looked like he was in a bind. It’s always fun to tease this guy.

“Donghae is getting bullied again?” A voice said from behind her. “Let me join.”

She turned around and was face to face with the man she’s ridiculously attracted to. Their eyes met.

“Oh, Mizakuchi. How’s the hang-over?” Kyuhyun smirked.

“I told you I wasn’t drunk.” Really, this guy wasn’t used to the standard greetings.

“You were drunk last night, Reika-chan?” Ryeowook asked who was apparently behind Kyuhyun.

“No, I was just tired.” She said.

“How did you know she was drunk, Kyuhyun-a? You two were together last night?” Donghae asked Kyuhyun suspiciously.

“Again, I wasn’t drunk.” Can’t they hear properly?

“I just met her at the parking lot after my Radio Star recording. She was obviously in no condition to drive so I just helped a friend.” Kyuhyun explained indifferently.

A friend. Yeah, that hurts big time.

“You should’ve called me instead, Reika-chan.” Donghae said to her.

“Babo. We’re here in China yesterday.” Eunhyuk reminded him.