63 TAOKAI - WHEN HE MET HIS HERO

ابدأ من البداية

"Oh...where is everybody?" Kai asked trying to remember the last hour he was awake.

"I sent them home jongin... and from the lifeguards' signed contract, Their licenses are taken away from them... and i am just here to be your temporary manager until you find a new one."  junmyeon explained and expected the demonic kai answer but...

"What?! Was i that harsh?" Kai was shocked at what he did... he was just so thankful that he was alive and... so thankful that his devil ways drowned in into the depths of hell where they belong not here on the surface.

Suho was shocked as well with kai's reaction... "Yes..." suho answerred with a confused look...

"Oh no! Please call them all back i mean you are the best team i ever have even if i acted like brat. I mean  And I have to tell chanyeol to give it back... i mean the lifeguards tried to save me right?" Kai really sounded like he really cared for his team... it was unbelievable kai turned into an angel and he was not acting? Or he just want everyone to come so he could torture them again as his slaves.

"the lifeguards i hired didn't even tried to save you they actually scared when they saw a group of sharks approaching" suho explained still confused of how kai was acting. Is this true? Is it possible for kai to be an angel in just two days?

"Then who should i thank? I need to thank my hero all i could remember was a blurred face and purple hair."  Kai started to smile when he rememberred the last face he saw.

"He's the hero. You should thank him" suho checked his temperature as if kai was really sick.

"where is he? What's his name?" Kai asked calmly in more of 'please tell me' aegyo rather than... 'i demand to know or else' order.

"I didn't really caught his name." Suho smiled at the boy who was gently smiling while staring at the window wonderring if he was still out there...

"Can you please find him? I want to meet him" you could see the sparkle in kai's eyes as he said it... he couldn't hide his smile. He was confused when he looked at suho who looked like he regret something "I apologized for being such a brat and i rememberred that you and you're wife is expecting?" Kai held suho's arm and gave a very apologetic look.

"Yes. Kyungie and i are having twins in three weeks." Suho answerred while looking at the changed man infront of him anticipating a response

"Oh... can i please be a godfather? you have done so much for me for the last three years... i might as well help your kids as they grow up,  just so i could give back with all the sacrifices you've made for me" kai really said it sincerely and suho couldn't hide his tears no more. Kai did change into an angel. "You know a way of saying thank you."

"Of course. But please it's just my job to take care of your career." Suho said as he gave kai a quick hug which he never done before.

Suho told him about what happened and kai was surprised that they were wanting him to die and even cursed the guy who saved him.

The media came rushing inside kai's room when a nurse who's also a fan posted a photo of kai talking to his manager and always present lawyer. When the news boomed, kai became the media's eye candy he got invited to interviews, guesting and appearances to share his testimony and he always say  thanks to the  purple haired guy who saved him.

"Whoever you are i am looking forward on meeting you...as soon as possible please." kai talked to the camera trying to imagine the purple haired guy infront of him. Wishing that he was watching him.

"Have you tried on going back to Rio and look for him there?" Jin the interviewer asked kai about, of course his savior.

"I did... i really did but from what i found out, he was not a local so i have people still searching for him til now" kai blushed at what he just said.