63 TAOKAI - WHEN HE MET HIS HERO

Start from the beginning

"Nah ah ah... choice of words." kai warned and laughed again "And you guys... take swimming lessons too." He patted the chest of one of his bodyguards since he felt like they are starting to become useless.

This is the thing about kai... he's a little too overwhelmed about his fame... all the attention are getting into his head.

In short he's a Brat who pushes what he wants or he'll try to threaten you even try to hurt you. And when he gets hurt all of you will be sorry since all of you won't be getting paid for a whole month. Even if you take care of him.

But he definitely acts professional whenever cameras around even the people around him acts like he is the nicest person. But everything was just acting... just to be the ideal celebrity.

"Mr. Kim Jongin" someone knocked on the door and kai opened the door himself since he planned on going out.

"Yes?" Kai put on a polite smile on his face like an angel as he saw two guys in front of his door. The guys only reminded him about the photoshoot... who will be his photographer, what the photoshoot is about, the name of the yacht to look for, and what time he should be there.

"So everything is settled?" The tall one said while checking his watch.

"Oh yes mr. Wu i totally got everything... right junmyeon?" Kai answerred as he look at junmyeon who enterred everything in his tablet.

"Yes kai..." junmyeon did not bother to look at kai's fake polite face.

"But the most important thing to remember is you kai... the photoshoot won't start if you're not around" the other one who was a little shorter and acted a little more feminine.

"Don't worry mr. Lu. I will be there." Kai won't definitely miss this opportunity to conquer the world.

"Okay then mr. Kim jongin we'll see you tomorrow." mr. Wu bidded and both him and mr. Lu stood up and shook jongin's hand before mr. Wu wrapped an arm around mr. Lu's waist wgile walking out of kai's hotel suite.

"Good bye mr. Lu and mr. Wu." Kai waved and as the door closed and counting to 10...

"get me a bottle of soju!" jongin orderred and flopped on the couch. And again he was pamperred like a king.

The next day... kai and his slaves were fetched by mr. Lu and mr. Wu just to make sure the one needed will be present.

When the photoshoot started... his  photographer minseok and  baekhyun his creative director didn't have any problem with kai. They were actually overwhelmed with kai's performance everything was just so natural.

Kai was being an angel and you didn't have to provide him some direction... he understood the brand and the concept of the whole photoshoot.

But when he was asked to sit on the railing of the yacht he lost his balance and fell on the water. The crew didn't actually act right away since they were busy praising kai's photos.

Kai tried to call for help but  he struggled to float on the water and even dragged by the water as he lost his energy to move. He still tried to hold his breath but as the pressure overwhelmed his senses and the water came rushing in his lungs... the last thing he rememberred was the blurry face of a purple haired mermaid.

after two days... kai finally woke up. He was surprised to see everything white but one corner of the room was filled with so many flower arrangements. As he sat up with a very painful surge of head ache but he was happy to feel his senses again

"Where am i?" He looked around and finally his manager went in.

"Chanyeol! Call the doctor." Junmyeon said at the moment he saw kai sitting on his bed and pushed chanyeol to go out. "You're actually in the hospital jongin. Since you drowned" Junmyeon explained.