“Restroom.” She said indifferently. He wondered what happened. They were getting along well back on his haven but she was back to being cold again.

“I’m sorry I didn’t notice you were gone.”

“It’s alright. It’s natural for you.” She shrugged. “And Donghae..”

“Hmm?”

“Half of your face doesn’t have make-up yet. You look like some two-faced jerk.”

That made the other members laugh again. He went back to the cordi noona who looked pretty mad at him. He noticed that Kyuhyun was still busy playing a game. Yeah, maybe he didn’t see her before. He was just thinking too much.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae was surprised when he saw Reika’s note, saying that she went home already. Is something wrong with her? He wanted to see her but decided not to push it. When Reika leaves with just a note, it means she wants to be alone.

“You’re not going to follow her?” Hyukkie asked him.

He shook his head. “I think she needs some space for now. Though I don’t know what made her upset.”

“Girls -- they’re so hard to understand.” Yesung hyung said.

“Not really. You just have to listen to them.” Sungmin hyung butted in.

“That’s easy for you ‘coz you’re a woman on your past life.” Shindong hyung snickered.

They were on the hallway going towards the parking lot. He still had practice that night with Hyukkie and other SM dancers.

When they turned on a corner, they saw Girls’ Generation.

“Oppa! Great performance today!” Tiffany congratulated them.

“How’s the comeback?” Kangin hyung asked them.

“It’s a secret. You guys just have to wait.” Taeyeon winked.

They kept chatting with their dongsaengs. Donghae saw Jessica doing something on her phone. She looked bored, as always. They need to talk so he approached her.

“Sica.” He said.

She looked up from her phone.

“Can we talk?”

She just stared coldly at him. Is it just the air-conditioner? Or the place just got colder with her gaze?

“Jessica.” Tiffany called her attention. “Should we move ahead?”