Luke blurb

{Credit to Ihemmo}

i definitely can imagine luke voluntarily asking if he could pick up your guys' daughter from school and you're like?????? he's never done that before????? but honestly you believe it was just pure coincidence because you had errands to run that day anyway and you were just gonna ask but since he volunteered.......... when you came home from your errand luke wasn't home yet with your daughter when he should be like you usually do because her school is very close and when they walk in the door you just bend down to welcome her home and asks "hey you cutie where where have you been?" but she just answers "just came back from school mommy" and you're like "you sure little one? i sense you're not telling me something" and she gives in and says "okay okay mommy daddy took me to get ice cream" she said giggling, tried to lie but had yet again failed. luke just stands by the door looking at you two bond and when he hears she told you where they've been he goes "heY you weren't supposed to tell mommy that" and she just hurries to her room and you got up and luke embraces you into a hug and you made the conclusion "that was why you wanted to pick her up from school today huh" and he says "i'm sorry?" but you can't help but forgive them because you love them both so much.