He frowned looking at her tear stained face. He wiped her cheeks. "She isn't moving far, Hun." He reminded her. "Val's apartment is a two minute drive. I'll take you over there everyday if I have to."

She smiled a bit, resting her head on his shoulder. "It's just gonna be really weird."

"I know. That's how I felt when Jordie and I bought separate places, but it's okay. It's a part of getting on with life." He explained, rubbing her hip.

"I hope the getting on part of my life has a lot to do with you." She breathed.

"It will because I'm not letting you leave me, ever." He smiled before kissing her neck.

Tyler was getting ready to go see Addie when he got a text. Addie always needed Tyler to do the last bit of her cheering up. That's why they were such close friends, Tyler was a goof and Addie needed that. Tyler sighed as he checked his phone. Vanessa had texted him asking him to call her. He did as she asked.

"H-hello?" She sobbed.

His brows furrowed. "Ness, what's wrong?" He asked and she broke down crying. She was sobbing and letting out cries and he was sitting in Dallas, unable to help her. "Babe, I need you to calm down and talk to me. Tell me what's wrong. Let me make it better."

She started breathing heavy. "Ty, I'm pregnant." She started crying again.

"What do you mean?" He froze.

"I'm fifteen weeks pregnant." She stated, still crying.

"Are you absolutely posi,"

"Tyler! I know my body!" She screamed.

"Are you," He took a deep breath. "Getting rid of it?"

"I couldn't. I would hate myself forever." She let out a whine.

"V, there are a lot of factors you need to think of here." He took a deep breath. "My career, your schooling, our distance. It might be the b,"

"I'm not getting a fucking abortion, Tyler! We made this fucking thing and we're gonna take care of it!" She hollered.

"You're being selfish." He sighed.

"I'm being selfish?" She laughed. "You choosing the use the pull out method because it 'feels better' was selfish."

"This isn't my fault. You let me." He hissed.

"I'm not putting this all on you! But you need to stop thinking about yourself and realize how I fucking feel for once." She told him. "We're having a baby, Tyler."

"I can't deal with this right now." He shook his head before he ended the call.

He was freaking out. He paced around his apartment before he broke down. He needed to talk to someone. He grabbed his keys and left for his car. He was in tears as he drove. A baby? Was he even allowed to be a dad? He parked out front of Jamie and Addie's. He didn't even put money in the meter. He'd pay the ticket. He ran up to the nineteenth floor. He knocked on Addie's door and there was no answer. He ran over to Jamie's, pounding on the door.

Jamie and Addie both groaned. They were lying comfortably in bed. Addie just stared at Jamie. He gave in and got out of bed. He slid on a pair of sweats before going to get the door. He was only wearing boxers. He took a deep breath as he walked to the door. He opened it and Tyler was standing there. Crying. What was with crying people at his door today? Jamie stepped to the side to let Tyler in. He walked in and sat on the couch. He just stared straight.

"Everything alright, man?" Jamie said, closing the door.

Tyler broke down. He was sobbing and shaking, much like Addie had been earlier. He was mumbling on about things as well. Jamie didn't know what to do. He looked around. He called for Addie. He watched his friend crying on his couch. He decided to sit down beside Tyler. He wrapped an arm around him. Tyler leaned into Jamie and cried.