Facing the cheat

I quickly ran over to where dad stood, he stared angrily at liam who was just across the bar, close enough for dad to swing for him. I nudged him to try and show him not to do anything dramatic, but it was too late. His fists were clenched, leaning over the bar, his face scrunched up and red. Liam's face was now only a couple of inches away from dad's, he looked scared, his eyebrows raised and eyes wide open in shock of my dad's actions. Liam is obviously confused, after all, he doesn't know we know that him and cindy have been going behind my back.
"Dad" I whispered through my teeth.
"Get. Out. Now" he said quietly through his also gritted teeth. Liam backed away now realising dad is angry.
"Becky?" He asked. I don't know how to speak to him. Should I ignore him? Should I yell at him? Or should I just have a mature conversation with him? I walked from behind the bar to right infront of liam, my face emotionless like I don't care, but really there's a storm inside ready to be unleashed.
"You thought I didn't know about you and Cindy? Poor you thinking I'm a mug and clueless. Now, you better get out before I tell everyone what a cheat you are" I said quietly, but loud enough for him to hear. I was so close to his face, I could feel his warm breath on my face.
"Becks I-" he began, but I cut him of with my finger on his lips and miming 'shh'.
"Messed with the wrong girl. Wrong family. So you better go" I said innocently. Liam slowly turned around and walked out. I let out a deep breath, turned around and rolled my eyes.
"Wow" dad looked at me with a smirk on his face.
"Thought you would of whacked him one" he laughed.
"Yeah, but I thought I would give him a chance to get out first" I winked and laughed. I felt a little sad to face the boy I thought I loved who cheated, but I felt strong. And incredibly pleased with my sass.