Girly day

Beckys POV
"I've told Shirley" I said happily as I walked back into the kitchen.
"Good girl" dad said. Olly started crying from his cot in mum and dads room.
"It's okay, I'll see him" I said.
"No, you stay here with your mum, I'll get him" dad said. I really wanted to see oliver.
"No, please it's fine" I laughed.
"Alright then" dad said, confused in why I wanted to so much.
I walked into ther bedroom and comforted olly.
"It's okay baby, I'm here now" I said as I cradled him. I studied his beautiful, fresh face. he had his fathers sparkling eyes and his mums beautiful smile, his nose is tiny and plump and the end. his little fingers grabbed my hair and my cheek. I walked out of the bedroom with him still in my arms and into the kitchen to find mum and dad but they wasn't there. I walked at the enterance of the living room and they was sat in there. they hadn't seen me yet until olly make a little burping noise and I giggled. they both turned around in each other's arms and gave a big grin from ear to ear.
"Now look at that beautiful sight" dad said.
"I was just thinking, he has your eyes, dad" I said, still not takin my eyes off olly.
"And your smile, mum" I added and she laughed.
"You two are going to be so close when you're older, I can tell" dad said.
"Sit Down darling" mum smiled and patted the space inbetween her and dad. I sat down and rearranged olly on my lap and rested his head on the top of my arm.
"I just want you to know that we love you like you're one of ours" mum said. My eyes fell from ollys face and onto my knee and my smile shrunk. everytime they tell me something like that I doubt everything that they say.
"I know, you don't need to tell me" I smiled and passed olly over to dad.
"I'll be back in a minute, I need a drink" I said.
I got a drink and sat back down in the living room.
"So are we going to have a girly day mum?" I asked and her face brightened up.
"Oh yeah, I forgot about that one" she said and kneeled down onto the floor and pulled her dress down so she wasn't showing so much leg.
"Go fetch me my nail polish box for me darling" she said and I went. I picked up the box of girly nail polish and walked back into the living room where mum has set up towels on the floor. I jumped on the towels, put the box down and mum laughed. I started to paint her nails pink with a touch of glitter.
"You've never had this, have you?" She asked. I looked up at her and shook my head.
"Sorry darling, you know what I'm like" she said.
"It okay, mum. honest" I laughed. I carried on painting her nails.
"I don't mind you asking, it's in the past and I know that you love me and there's nothing that would come across you to make you hurt me like they did" I said, still painting and she didn't say anything.
"I received an email from your school today, why didn't you tell me about parents evening?" Mum questioned. I stopped painting but didn't look up.
"Becks?" She quietly asked again. I finally looked up and replied.
"You've had too much to worry about, i didn't want to be in your way" I said.
"Don't be silly, darling. I've always got time for you, my little girl" she said and pulled me into a hug.
"So, you don't mind me going then?" She asked.
"Ofcourse not" I smiled. I didn't want mum or dad going. it's not because I think I'm too much trouble, it's because I haven't been going to any of my lessons, after everything that's been happening, I don't feel up for it and I don't want to let them down.
"Good" she smiled and passed me her other hand to paint.