Telling Buster

It's Wednesday, the next day. mum and dad want me to have the whole week off school and Shirley knows. Shirley asked me to go round today because I didn't go round Sunday, but I know now she wants me because jade has gone.
"Dad, Shirley wants me round today." I informed him. I watched as he flicked through the TV channels while he layed there with Nancy's head on his lap.
"She's only using you, baby. you should know that she only wants you because jades gone" dad said and looked up at me.
"What kind of a mother does that" I sighed and threw myself of the sofa next to him.
"She's not your mum is she, becks? you can go round there if you want, but I've warned you" dad said and pulled my hair out of my face.
"I'm going round to tell her to pull herself together and step up because she's acting like a child" I said with my hands waving in the air with rage. dad laughed and shook his head.
"That's my girl, but don't get yourself in too much trouble baby" he said and smiled.

I arrived at Shirley's where shirley, buster and dean was slouched on the same sofa.
"'Ello you. why are you not at school?" Buster said and jogged over to me from the sofa. buster just looked over at me and looked away and Shirley smiled at me.
"Mum and dad let me have the day off and Shirley wanted me round... so here I am" I Said, quite emotionless. he just stood there, the smile wiped off his face.
"They're not your real mum and dad" he said while rubbing his eyes in frustration. he sat down and sighed.
"Me and Shirley are your parents" he added. Shirley looked and me in a look to say please don't tell him. but how couldn't I tell him?
"You got that half right" I laughed and sat down on the sofa next to them. Shirley looked at me in more of a death look this time.
"Be careful what you say, rebecca" Shirley scolded. dean looked over to me.
"You know don't you?" I asked dean.
"He knows what? Can someone tell me what's going on here?" Buster stressed.
"I'll tell you what's going on, buster." I said but stopped because I heard the sound of someone slam the door.

Micks POV
Becky has been gone for quite a while now so I decided to see what's happening round there.
"I'll tell you what's going on, buster" I heard Beckys sassy, angry voice fill the hallway. I walked in the door to where shirley, dean, buster and Shirley were.
"Your girlfriend, my mum has lied to us both." I said while doing quotation marks with my fingers when saying girlfriend and mum.
"Becky, stop" Shirley said, obviously getting angry.
"I'm not even your daughter" she gave a sarcastic smile and stood up.
"Phil is" she added and chuckled. buster looked absolutely shocked and Shirley looked discusted.
"Come on, let's go" I said and grabbed hold of Beckys shoulders and moved her towards the door.
"You used to be so strong and keep secrets that are best to keep a secret. So I guess you're just gonna walk out and not speak to me until all this mess you made has been cleaned up, ay?" Shirley stood up and shouted. becky turned around and walked up close to Shirley.
"I used to be strong until you walked into my life for the second time. and don't you dare talk to me about walking out on people. because I'm pretty sure you did that to all your children" becky whispered and completely owned Shirley and by the looks of her, she was proud of it.