Smashed wine bottle

We started to get some more customers in now and by 12 we had about 30. Today was busy for the vic. Shirley strolled into the pub and ordered a beer from me. "pint please" she demanded.
"Bad day?" I asked trying to make a conversation.
"Non of your business" she scolded
"Soz" I replied. I gave her what she wanted and she say down. about 5 minutes later, dean walked in. I looked at mick and he already was building up with anger.
"What the hell are you doin in here? You're pushing your luck now, I allowed Shirley in my pub but that's one thing, you are another. get out!" Mick yelled
Linda held Nancy in her arms to calm he down, the pub was quite and filled with distressing atmosphere. Shirley didn't say a word but she was staring at me with love in her eyes all the time she was there. a bit creepy but I'm new.
"I don't want your tart of a wife anyway mate" dean cockily said. mick went for him but I was so angry I pushed him out then way, grabbed an empty wine bottle, smashed it and put it against deans neck. "what did you say about Linda? Ay? Dare you to say it again" I threaghtened him. everyone gasped and dean gulped. "no becky stop!" Linda shouted.
"Ay?!" I shouted at dean again
"Nothing!" Dean shouted, shaking.
"That's what I thought, get out!" I screamed.
Linda embraced me in her hug to calm me down.
"You better control your rapist of a son before he gets hurt shirley. and tell him he's not allowed in this pub ever again." Mick declared.
Dean peeped his head through the door "she's a slapper" he said. I aimed and threw the remaining of the wine bottle at his face but it hit the wall. as I threw it, Shirley stood up,"becky no! He's your brother". Everyone went home except me, mick, Linda and Shirley.