The queen victoria

After the 1 hour travel on the tube, I finally reached my new home. I saw the pub and I rushed to it with my scratty backpack.
"Becky?" Questioned Linda
"Linda, please I need to talk to you quickly, somewhere quite" I cried.
I looked around, taking in my new surroundings when I witnessed a lady with short spiky hair staring at me, she looked like she had just seen a ghost. She out her pint on beer down on the table and studied me even more. I just ignored her and followed a worried Linda.
"Becky, what's up darling, what's the matter" she asked.
"I ran away from home, Linda. I've been hiding loads from you an your family". There was silence and I knew Linda didn't have a clue what I was on about. "my parents abuse me" I quickly said and looked at the ground with tears in my eyes.
"Say something, linda. please". I showed her the bruises and cuts I have and she cried with me.
"Oh no becky why didn't you tell me baby" Linda sobbed
"I didn't want to tell you, you have your own family to worry about, you dot need me" I said, still looking at the ground.
After our girly talk, Linda went to inform mick and the family about me, I'm staying there for a while.

Linda's POV
When becky told me about her abusive family, I couldn't believe what I was hearing! The girl that had a smile on her face everyday was experiencing the most awful pain any 15 year old could go through. becky was now in the kitchen with Nancy and lee and I was talking to mick about becky staying for a while. Mick has found out that Shirley is her mum a few days ago and he really hates her.
"Becky has to stay for a while babe" I told mick
"Why? She has a home"
"She's just told me she gets abused by them and can't stand it anymore, she showed me her injuries and she broke down bless her"
"Your 'avin a laugh ain't you L. the next time I see that bloody geezer I'm gonna wreck him" mick explained furiously.

Beckys POV
"no way, I would never had noticed, you are so strong becky" lee assured me. I had just told lee and nancy about my traumatic beating.
"Let's forget about the past yeah becky, wanna cuppa?" Nancy asked
"Yeah go ahead then thanks"

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the lady from downstairs in the pub standing there, staring at me.
"You got a problem, love?" I asked cockily. she just stood there gawping with a smirk in her face.
"Oh hey aunty shirl, this is becky, she used to live near us but she had to move away from her parents" explained nancy.
"Hey becky, I'm Shirley carter. micks sister- I mean mum" she said
"Oh you're the one that pretended to be his sister but you're actually his mum, nice one.. talk about keeping secrets ay" I sarcastically said.
"You're a cheeky one you are, becky. better keep your mouth shut around here or else something bad will happen" she awared me.
"now then ladies, handbags down, no fights will be happening around here under my roof" bursted in mick.
"Nah, shirls nice. just a laugh ay?" I said
"Yeah I better be going now, bye becky"
I waved her off.

"Well that was weird" said lee
"What do you mean?" I asked
"She was really quite, like she was hiding something"