The talk- part 3

I looked around the kitchen door to see Shirley. In the 5 days that I've known her, she's never seemed like she cared. she just sat there, looking at the clock.
Mick put his hands on my shoulders and whispered "remember what I said, becky".
Shirley heard this and looked at me and quickly stood up. This quick movement made me flinch and I backed away.
"Sorry" she said and sat down. mick was giving her the death stare then walked away. me and Shirley was on our own.
"Hello" I said, shakily.
"Look, like I said earlier, I'm sorry. I just want my daughter back"
"I don't know you" I shouted. she didn't say anything.
"I don't want to be your daughter" I mumbled.
"What?" Shirley asked. "what?!" She shouted.
"Don't shout at me Shirley" I sassily said. "I feel like no one is taking my opinion seriously so you can listen to me and take my opinion into consideration for once" I shouted with my hand gestures waving all over.
"I can't change that you're my mum, Linda told me that earlier. But, I don't want to live with you, Linda and mick are the only people that have come close to being my parents but the only thing stopping them is that their not my birth parents. fine I'll call you mum but I'm not living with you. you can deal with that. that's you're loss, not mine" I said with complete sass.

Micks POV
Me and Linda stood on each side of the door listening to what was going on.
We kept giggling at how sassy becky was and mouthing to each other "wow".
Once becky had finished her last rant, I said "she's definately a carter, you can tell" I said, trying not to laugh so loud and get caught.
"She's not very happy" Linda laughed.
"So you're willing to call me your mum?" Shirley asked. me and Linda suddenly stopped laughing and focused more on what was happening.
"As long as you actually are my real mum" becky laughed and so did shirley.
"I promise I am"
"But I'm being serious. I don't want to live with you."
"Okay then, I'm gonna go now, take my number" Shirley insisted.
Me and Linda looked at eachother and quickly pushed ourselves as close to the wall as possible when Shirley walked out.
"How'd it go baby girl?" I asked
"Well, I really want a caring mum and I think Shirley will be that for me but I love it here, you're my family aswell" she said. I walked up to her and wrapped her in my arms. "you've been so grown up about this becks, I'm so proud of you." I explained.
"Me too darling, we're always here" L said.