Lee

"I seriously need to calm down" I told dad whilse laughing and he also laughed. we were walking back to the pub and neither one of us spoke after my comment.
"Something tells me it didn't go very well if dad had to go and fetch you" Nancy said.
"I lashed out, I told buster about phil and everything. I totally regret it now but it felt good at the time" I explained while putting some glasses away behind the bar.
"Nancy, how's your... seizures?" I asked, whispering 'seizures'.
"They're not changing, but like I've only had one this week" she said like it was a good thing.
"Nance... it's only wednesday" I said. this could really damage her life. I don't know why she's not telling mum and dad.
"I used to have one everyday, becks" she said in a loud whisper leaning over the bar to me every word she said.
"Oh my god nancy, you have to tell mum and dad" I said, shocked with the facts. I finished putting all the glasses away and threw my arms down by my side to show Nancy that this is bad.
"You can't tell them, becky!" She said, but this time she didn't whisper but a firm tone of her voice.
"Well if you dont, I will" I said and went into my room to read a book. a couple I minutes later I heard a knock on my door.
"Come in" I said and looking up to see who it is. it was Nancy. I looked down at my book again and sighed.
"Yes?" I asked, reading.
"What I said earlier, becky, I will tell mum and dad, I just want to do it myself. okay?" She said.
"Yeah whatever. I'm only worried about you nancy. this could be seriously damaging you." I said, resting my book and my knees and taking my reading glasses off.
"Okay then." she went to go out my bedroom but stopped and turned around.
"Have you been noticing Lee lately. how he's been acting so... strange?" Nancy asked.
"Yeah I've been noticing something with him. but I couldn't quite put my finger on it." I replied. finally I know it's not just me that sees this change in Lee.
"He tells me he's fine, but I know he's not." she whispered.
"I'll have a word with him tomorrow, I'm sure he'll give in to me" I said and put my glasses back on.