Hospital

Micks POV

There were 4 paramedics, one driving the ambulance, and the other three were trying to keep her alive.
"What happened" a paramedic asked.
"Sh-she tried to, erm, over-overdose" I couldn't say those words, I never thought I'd have to. I just sat down, not knowing what to do, I could hardly breath myself. Linda was at Beckys side, telling her how much this family needs her and telling her all the good things about her and how she wishes becky was also Her daughter. Linda looked over at me and sighed, she began to walk towards me in the ambulance and say beside me. she held my hand with the two of her hands.
"Everything will be alright, mick. you know what she's like, ay? She'll fight through th-" "she won't L, she wanted to die, why would she fight through it if she already so close to dying" I interrupted.
"The paramedics said that she can hear us, she's just asleep. The tablets she overdosed on, they will drain the energy out of her. And because we've been telling her that we love her and she was totally wrong about her thinking we don't want her, she will fight. you need hope because if you really think about it, she'll be alright, she's a carter, she's your sister. Ofcourse she'll be alright" Linda said calmly, whilse crying. I knew she was just trying to keep me calm, she wasn't going to be alright. I didn't reply.
"You're not the only one who's scared. I'm petrified" Linda said as she looked at the ground. I put my arm around her and hugged her tightly.
We soon arrived to the hospital where becky was wheeled off inside.

It was an hour and a half later and me and Linda were still in the waiting room.
"Becky carter relatives?" The doctor called.
"That's us!" Linda said
"You better come with me"
Linda held tighter to my hand. we made our way to Beckys room where she lays there asleep with tubes up her nose and in her arms. she looked so weak and ill.
"Mr Carter, Miss Carter?" the doctor asked.
"We had to do surgery to clear her bowel system as the remaining tablets were doing serious damage. the surgery went well but she's still in a critical condition. we are feeding her protein and medicine through the tubes up her nose to clean her blood system so she'll wake up anytime now. I'll leave you to it" the doctor smiled and left.

Beckys POV
I heard voices, everything was blurred.
I pretended to be asleep for a bit longer so I could hear what others were saying. I think it was mick and Linda.
"I'm still mad with Shirley, L. Becky gave her a second chance and she still hasn't had anything to do with her, she's too caught up with her rapist son, dean"
"I don't wanna hear his name every 5 seconds, mick. we need to worry about becky and her only. she needs us, not her so called mother" Linda said.
I felt frustrated that I'm still here, it clearly said on that note that I don't want to live. I opened my eyes and Linda looked at me and smiled. I smiled back then I looked at mick who grabbed hold of my hand but I moved my hand and looked away.
"What's up baby?" He asked
"Did you not read the more I left you?" I whispered, bearly able to speak.
"You mean this one?" He said, opening his hand that revealed the note.
"Is that a-a" Linda trembled.
"A suicide note" mick said to her.
I tried to sit up but it hurt my belly, I let out a groan to show I was In pain.
Linda looked at me in concern.
"Mick, the note clearly said 'let me go' but why am I still here? If I wasn't so drained earlier when you broke down my door, I would've told you to do one"
I said.
"I wasn't just gonna let you die, was I?"
"Well that's what I wanted, you've made it worse now. I'm gonna be more work now, I'm in more pain; not just emotionally but physically I'm hurting." I said, on verge of tears.
"I'd rather you be more work than not be here at all." Linda said. mick was just staring at me in disbelief.
I didn't reply and just looked away.
Mick grabbed my hand and leaned forward.
"Becky look at me"
I rolled my eyes and turned my head and faced him.
"You're an idiot, ya know that?" Mick asked, I laughed.
"Don't you dare ever do that again, I'm trusting you not to and I'm gonna tell you again. you were never a pain and you never will be." Mick smiled and Linda stroked my cheek.
"Right, we're going to clear becky up and discharge her in an hour after we do a couple more tests, in the mean time, she needs to rest and take these anti-depressant tablets"
"I'm not depressed" I said "infact, I'm really happy" mick and Linda looked at me confused but happy at the same time.
"Just incase you get down, it does happen. it also boosts up energy and you need this"
"Alright" I agreed. The doctor left and I went back to sleep.