Moving away

Today is the day mick, Linda, Nancy, lee and johnny start their new lives as pub owners and it is a tough day for becky.

Beckys POV
Mum and dad have never liked me, they never really felt like my parents, the only people I refer as my parents are mick and Linda. Although they don't know my parents beat me up, they care for me as they care for their own children and now they're leaving, I have no hope.. I have no love..
I get changed, pulling my grey shirt carefully over my bruised belly and my leggings over my grazed knees. I skilfully apply makeup to my black eye and walk out the house with a smile on my face, even though I am crying inside. I walked down the street to me second home to say my goodbyes.
"ay up becky, gonna miss you baby" mick said as he hugged me
"I'll visit you, don't worry, I'm expecting free pints at your new pub" we both laughed and I moved on to Linda
"Hey, Linda"
"Oh hey darling, lovely to see you just before we set off, gonna miss your knocks on our door at 7 in the morning"
We both laughed but little did she know I knocked on her door at 7 in the morning so save my self from my own 'parents'.
"Nancy! Lee! johnny!" I screamed as I saw the three of them walk out the kitchen.
"Becky!" They replied at the same time.
"I'd just like to say how lovely it's been living near you, you've been like my family, my brothers and sisters I never had! I love you and will miss you".
They all agreed and we had a group hug.
4 hours later I had to walk home to my brutal mum and dad, I prepared myself for the worst.
As soon as I walked in I got thrown upstairs and suffocated in my own sheets. after a couple of minutes of this torture, my mum stopped and went away, still furious with me for some reason, like she always is.