Telling dad

"Becky?" I heard someone whisper. I groaned and rolled over to face the door. it was mum.
"Becky are you gonna tell your dad before school? Mum asked.
"Yeah let me get changed" I said and she walked out. I got ready and walked into the kitchen where Tina, mum, nancy, Lee and dad were waiting.
"You wanted to tell me something babe?" Dad said. I looked at mum and she gave me a smile that said she told him and that I have to tell him. everyone was staring at me, waiting for the news.
"Dad, don't be mad but about yesterday" I stopped, I took a deep breath and carried on.
"I was with Shirley and Phil" I said. Tina and Nancy gasped and dads eyes widened.
"What? Why?" He asked, a bit mad.
"Shirley told me that's phil might be my biological dad so I just wanted to know, you can't blame me for wanting to know" I said, speeding up my sentence.
"I'm gonna kill her" dad said and stood up about to leave the kitchen.
"No!" I shouted and covered the kitchen door way with my arms.
"Let her speak, mick" mum said. dad stopped and looked at me.
"I didn't tell you because I knew you would be like this. I want to know who Im a part of. phil doesn't want anything to do with me and I don't want anything to do with him either. don't worry, I swear I've got this under control. the results come back tomorrow, just please don't tell buster or Sharon and don't do anything stupid." I explained.
"Fair enough then, okay. as long as you're okay with all of this, don't want you getting hurt." dad said.
"No I wont, dad" I laughed.
"But buster still might be it. What are you hoping for?" Dad asked.
"I'm hoping it's still buster, obviously. I don't even like Phil." I said. "if phils my dad, you won't even be my brother" I whispered and looked away.
"I'm your dad, becky. don't worry about that, don't worry about anything" dad said and hugged me.
"I'm here for you" dad said.
"I'm here for you, too" mum said and put her hand on dads back.
"Me too, becks" Tina said.
"Us too" Lee said, meaning him and Nancy.
"See, we're all a family, we're all carters and we stick together. no matter what" dad said and we had a group hug.
"Thankyou guys, I love you all so much! I have to go to school now, bye" I said.
"Bye!" Everyone said in sync.