Jealousy Be Gone

Chapter Forty-Two
Jealousy Be Gone

I fell asleep in the car on the ride home from the concert/my fantasy land. I woke up at around seven the next morning.

"Aw Chris, I had the most amazing dream last night. We were with Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, and Hunter Hayes thought I was hot, and we sang and danced with Tim McGraw and his daughters onstage and-"

"Darlin'"

"Yeah"

"Pass me your phone please"

"Why?" I questioned.

He unlocked my phone and showed me a picture of himself, Gracie, Audrey, Maggie, Faith, Tim, Hunter, Jerry and I sitting backstage having a little jam session. Chris, Tim and Hunter all had a guitar in hand and I was leaning on Chris's shoulder and watching him play. I had my VIP pass around my neck and Chris had his on the clear glass table in front of him. I briefly remember giving the phone to Jerry and asking him to take pictures for me as I would probably end up having fun and forgetting then later regretting it. I took the phone back and went through my contacts. I now had

Tim McGraw
Faith Hill
Gracie McGraw
Audrey McGraw
Maggie McGraw and
Hunter Hayes

It wasn't a dream. Last night, Chris was the best fiancé ever and got me tickets to meet my favourite singer ever and then while we were hanging out with them backstage, my next favourite singer shows up and then my fiancé had a jam session with them and everyone sang along to Tim McGraw and Hunter Hayes songs until I fell asleep on my lovely fiancé. AND by the end of the night, I had six new phone numbers in my phone; three of them belonging to country superstars. It was, by far one of the best nights of my life.

"You're the best ever!!" I exclaimed launching myself at Chris who was still half asleep. He tumbled backwards and fell onto a heap of pillows behind him. He kissed the top of my head.

"I know! You've told me a thousand times!" He laughed regaining his balance.

"A thousand isn't enough for what you did for me Chris. Nobody has ever done something that nice for me. I don't even remember telling you about my liking of Tim or Hunter" I was now kinda on a first name basis. YAY.

"I may or may not have looked through your phone once or twice to find out who you liked since you never really talk about music you like" he grinned,

"You're so sweet" I kissed his cheek.

Our little moment was interrupted when a very happy Jas came bounding into the room. He attempted to jump onto the bed but I got up and grabbed him before he could. I read that to prevent hip dysplasia (which is common in german shepherds) you can't let the puppies overwork their legs by doing things like walking or running for too long, jumping or climbing the stairs. I pulled him onto the bed and played around with him for a little bit.

"I'm gonna take him outside. But I could really use a coffee" he smiled.

"Oh alright. But just because you're cute"

He leaned in to kiss me but before he could, I handed Jas to him and pushed him toward the door.

"I don't want to have to clean dog pee off of my floors because you stuck around for a kiss, move it soldier!!" I laughed continuing to attempt to push him to the front door. Jas hasn't had one accident in the house and I didn't want it to start now.

Today, we decided to take Jas down to the beach for the first time. We figured that he would love the water and the ocean considering how much he loves taking baths. The beach was right in our backyard but Chris and I always had him on a leash so he couldn't run off.