One Day...

Chapter Fifteen
One Day...

I woke up the next morning and Chris wasn't next to me. I went into a panic thinking that he left me. I layed in my bed with the sheets crunched up in my hands.

And then Chris walked into the room,  shirtless as usual.

I breathed a sigh of relief.

"I thought you left" I laughed.

"No I wouldn't do that darlin" he walked over and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Phew" I laughed.

"What should we do today?"he asked coming to sit beside me on the bed.

"Hmmm" I started "why don't we just go for a drive?" I suggested.

"Sounds good to me" Chris smiled.

He grabbed a Hollister shirt and a pair of shorts and got changed. I shielded my eyes with the blanket being the child that I am.

I got out of bed and walked into my closet. I picked out a crop top and a pair of denim shorts.

Chris and I ate some breakfast and got into the Jeep to begin our little road trip to an unknown destination.

We had been driving for about an hour when I saw a huge tree in a meadow off of the road. The tree had a classic wooden swing attached to one of its branches and it was probably forty feet tall.

"Chris stop" I told him.

He pulled over to the side of the road and I climbed out of the car and ran toward the tree.

Chris was right on my heels.

I climbed up onto the swing and he began pushing me back and forth. I began to get dizzy so Chris and I sat beneath the tree and tried not to think about his leaving tomorrow.

My eyes began to droop and I tried with all my might not to fall asleep as that would make tomorrow come faster. But, the fatigue took over me and I drifted into a deep sleep.

One day....
------------------------------------
Hey readers!!
Sorry this chapter is so short I didn't know what to have Chris and Nicole do!! The next chapter will be a tear jerker so grab some tissues!
Keep voting and commenting!
Happy reading!
Eagle_Eye_13 xx