Wish you didn't have to go..

Start from the beginning

"S-Sean..?"

He leaned over and caressed into Mark's neck, kissing him just below his ear.

"Hmm..?" He asked, kissing down his neck and to his collarbone, licking the prominent bone softly. Mark gripped his sheets tightly, and arched his back slightly. Jack could feel his member poke against him from underneath. He held onto Mark's shoulder with one hand, while the other was tangled into Mark's hair as he kissed down the man's chest.

"I've never done this before..." Mark confessed, small moans escaping his lips.

"With a man? well, neither have I.." Jack said, scooting back more, sitting on Mark's legs now, as he leaned over and kissed Mark's hard bulge through his boxers. He smiled as Mark moaned loudly and clenched the sheets tighter..

"You must know what you're doing.." Mark said in between breaths.

"Well, good thing about being a guy..is I know what a guy likes." Jack smirked and laid another kiss on Mark's most sensitive body part, then moving down to lick it from base to tip through his now soaked boxer shorts. Mark gasped, his hands hurting from holding the sheets so tight. He let go and reached out for Jack, grabbing his arms and pulling him into a rough, passionate kiss. Jack laid pressed against Mark's chest, his legs bent around Mark's lower half, and their crotches rubbing against each other with every movement.

Both men let out a low groan.. The sound rumbling from their throats...

The kiss heightened, Jack moaned, the noise low and seductive, when Mark slid his tongue in Jack's mouth and licked the roof slowly. Mark has always been the one moaning..hearing Jack moan for the first time sent in into a frenzy. Mark explored Jack's mouth with his tongue, desperate to hear him moan again, circling Jack's tongue with his own and playing with it. Getting no response, Mark pulled away, but not before latching onto Jack's bottom lip and biting softly, tugging it, pulling Jack closer. Mark got the response he was looking for. Jack let out a loud sexy moan as Mark let go of his lip.

"M-Mark..." He took a breath, licking his lips..."Do that again.." Jack pleaded.

Mark smiled in return and pulled his boyfriend into another deep kiss..

Jack whimpered softly as Mark moved his attention from his lips, down his chin and to his neck, kissing it gently, tracing softly with his tongue.

"P-Please Mark.." Jack begged, his legs tightening around Mark's waist.

Mark was exhilarated. Jack was now putty in Mark's hands.. He was in control. Mark liked it when Jack was the reason for his moaning, but he liked it even more the other way around. Mark chuckled slightly against Jack's neck before opening his mouth and biting down, his warm tongue pressed against his pulsing neck, his teeth clenched into the muscle just below his chin.

"M-Maaa..-!!" Jack yelled out, the 'a' sound in Mark's name turning into a vigorous moan.

He was clawing at Mark's shoulder, and pulling his hair. Jack's body was on fire,but he had a gut wrenching feeling stopping him from wanting to go any further. Jack sighed softly and pulled away from Mark.

"Sean.." Mark asked, catching his breath.."Are you okay?"

Jack leaned up, getting off his partner, instead taking a seat next to him, breathing heavily.

"Sean?" Mark said, leaning up and turning to the side, balancing on his hands, and looked at him. He was flustered and sweaty, the tip of this boxers soaked, and slightly trembling.

"I...I can't" He said, trying to compose himself..

"What do you mean?" Mark asked, worried he did something wrong.