33

I figured I would update while watching scream...I'm on vacation so the updates will be later at night since I'll be busy during the day all week..

Jackson and I have been recuperating from the wedding for three days now. I needed some ingredients for the dinner I was making tonight. Jackson has been sleeping all day so I decided to wake him up and have him go to the store.

"Babe wake up" I demanded

"Why" Jackson groaned

"Go to the store for your lovely wife" I demanded again.

"You just like calling me your wife" he groaned again.

"I need a turkey" I demanded.

"This isn't thanksgiving" he laughed.

"Either you go get the turkey or I'll beat you with a banana" I crossed my arms.

"I like to get beat" he winked.

"Shut up and go get it" I still had my arms crossed and he came over undid my arms and started kissing my neck.

"Still want that turkey" he asked "Yes" I said sternly.

"How about now" he slid my shirt over my head and gave me a hickey on each of my breasts.

"I can't eat without it" I said trying to hold in the moans.

"Now" he asked while smirking and cupping one of my breasts with his hand and kissing down the side of my stomach.

"Okay stop" I said getting weaker as he went down further.

"I don't think so" he chuckled and lifted me up onto his lap and grabbed my ass.

"Hmm why the gasping" he asked smirking because he knew I was getting weaker by the second.

"Jay" I groaned. "Baby just let it happen" he continued kissing near my bikini line making me moan even more.

"Okay fine you win" I said and letting him continue.

"I want you now" he demanded while opening my legs a little bit.

"I want you more" I managed to get out while moaning.

We finished our business about seven minutes later and hear Brooklynn calling for Jackson. Jackson got away with not going to the store but I'm not surprised.

"What princess" Jackson asked as Brooklynn ran into the room.

"There's a van outside" she whispered.

"Why are you whispering" I asked.

"There's a weird guy who is watching our house" she said hugging Jackson so he'd protect her. Meanwhile I went to go check this mystery van out.

She was right there was a black van parked at the corner of our street right next to our house and an old man staring inside our windows. Okay that's weird as fuck. I closed all the windows and locked them as well as the doors.

"I locked everything baby you're okay now" I said wiping the tears from her face.

"Hey princess don't cry, daddy has you" Jackson said holding her into his arms.

"Is he going to get me" she asked crying into Jackson's arms.

"No sweetie we have you" Jackson said comforting Brooklynn while I went to investigate the van.

As I walked outside to check out the van, Regan called me.

"Hey best friend" She said excitedly.