27

SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WEEK....MY AUNT PASSED AWAY RECENTLY SO I WAS TAKING TIME AWAY FROM MY ONLINE SCHOOLING AND THE BOOK.

Brooklynn and Sterling have gotten pretty close in the past couple of weeks. I left for an interview about 2 days ago. I'm in New York for a few more days. Jackson had taken off of work the entire time I'm gone to take care of Brooklynn. She had her first day of preschool today and was excited about it but she soon realized that Sterling was in 1st grade so she wouldn't get to see him until they had recess.

*Jackson's pov*

I've been up since 5:30 am getting ready to take Brooklynn, Chasity and Sterling to school. I honestly have no problem with the other two children but I haven't been up this early in a while. I had to have Chasity at school by 7: 15 and Brooklynn and Sterling at school by 8:30.

"Brooky wake up" I said as I walked into her bedroom.

"Why" she asked in a sassy tone. No matter what time of day it was, she still had time to give me a sassy attitude. It was never with Savannah though.

"First day of school" I said picking out her clothes to wear. I had picked out a black poka dotted dress then went down a little below her knees.

It was about 6:50 so it was time to meet up with Chasity and Sterling.

"What's up Chay Chay" I said in a gay way.

"Tired as hell how about you Mr fuck boy" she responded after getting into the car. We weren't flirting, I was being her friend and she was being friendly to me. We talked about it and she has a boy she's crushing on that isn't me. I do want to meet him because I know a fuck boy when I see one. I won't let her get her heart broken because I wouldn't want Brooklynn to get her's broken.

"When are you going to let me meet this boyfriend of yours" I asked as we arrived to her school.

"Shut up he isn't my boyfriend" she replied getting out of the car.

"Not yet" I said as I was shutting her door. Okay one kid to go now the other two. By the time I dropped Chasity off, it was time to drop the other two off.

*Chasity pov*

"Hey babe" Zane said as I walked over to his group of friends.

"Hey Zay" I giggled. I really liked Zane. He was sweet and charming and very attractive.

"Who was that guy that dropped you off" he asked as he put his arm around my shoulder.

"Oh that was just Jackson, he's my neighbor and pretty much my best friend." I said feeling upset that I didn't have any actual friends.

"How old is he" Zane asked getting jealous. I mean I liked Jackson a lot at one point but some things aren't meant to happen and that was one of them.

"21 Zane" I responded and saw Zane making a O shape with his mouth.

**end of pov*

I was missing my baby and Jackson. This whole New York place actually very pretty and interesting to look around and try new foods. I was starting to have really bad stomach pains because of this baby.

I had an appointment the day that I go back to California. For now I was back at my hotel trying to get some sleep.

*4 days later*

Today was the day of my doctor's appointment. I landed back in California about 3 hours ago and now I was just unpacking.

"Ready to leave my queen" Jackson said walking down the stairs with Brooklynn by his side.

"Ready as ever" I replied walking behind him out the door.

"Your baby looks great but there is a problem" the doctor said rubbing the gel stuff over my stomach.

"Ummm what's the problem doctor" I asked getting very worried about what he just said.

"You aren't having a baby... you are having twins" the doctor responded as he showed us the picture of the two heads.

***Few hours later***

"How did the first day of preschool go" I asked Jackson

"Well your dad didn't come" he said turning onto our street.

"He didn't" I asked making sure I wasn't seeing things.

"No, I took Chasity to school then Brooklynn and Sterling and he never called, texted or showed up" he said turning off the engine and looking at me.

"I love you beautiful" he said looking directly into my eyes.

"I love you too Jay" I said kissing his cheek.

My Best-friends twin brotherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें