30

Since it's getting to be the end of the summer for the next week I will be posting a longer chapter each day for the next week. There's also some drama in the next few chapters and maybe a guest star from someone in the past chapters that you haven't seen for a long time. The picture above is what Savannah's wedding dress looks like

The boat party at Lucas's was amazing. We planned a bunch of Jackson and I's wedding. I can finally go look for a dress now that we finally have an exact location. The other parts of the wedding were going to be planned with the help of Regan and Caroline.

I know Caroline is my friends mother but she's a really good friend to me as well. She doesn't judge me as I'm 20 and have 3 children and I also didn't go to college but I did finish high school so that has to count for something.

"Do you like blue or violet better" Regan asked as we were looking through wedding decorations at the store.

"The theme is princess castle stuff so I'm going to say violet." I said as I held up a table cloth.

"We also need to make an appointment four your dress fitting" Caroline said.

"I want my mom's help on that so I'll text her" I said getting my phone out of my purse and texting her to make me an appointment.

I was really excited that the wedding was going to be here in less than a year. It would be happening right after Cameron and Christian's first birthday.

I knew that Jackson wasn't going to take the whole getting a suit thing seriously so I took it upon myself to ask Lucas to take him suit shopping since Lucas had good taste in the high fashion.

I would have asked Mason but he's babysitting all three of my children. I just hoped that Lucas and Jackson would be alright shopping together because Jackson never said he liked Lucas but he also never said he didn't like him.

"Do you want a DJ or a band" Caroline asked

"DJ because there needs to be a variety of music for my family, his family and our friends" I said looking at wedding banners that would go on the back of our car when we leave for the honey moon.

**Lucas's pov**

The car ride between Jackson and I was pretty awkward. I don't think he likes the thought of being next to a guy who had his fiancé stay at his house for a while.

"What kind of suit do you want" I asked as we arrived at the fancy suit place my mom always used to take me too.

"Do you still like Savannah" he asked looking dead at me with no movement.

"Jackson look" I was saying as he cut me off. "No Lucas you listen to me. She's mine I just want to know why you like her and why you aren't trying to get with her" he yelled in my face.

"Dude seriously, I don't like Sav like that. Mason tried to get us together a while ago but when she came over for the family dinner neither of us had an interest in each other. If I had an interest in her, trust me Jackson I would have her." I said trying to get him to understand I don't have a single interest I Savanah except being there when she needs me and being a great friend for her.

"I believe you now let's go look at these stupid suits" he said walking into the place.

"I'm buying it since I took you to a really expensive place" I said trying to make him comfortable with the prices of the clothes here.

"Dude these clothes go from like $70 to $600" he said with a holy shit face.

"Yeah I know I have three suits from here from when I was little" I said showing him where the best suits were located.