3

"OMG OMG OMG" I yelled in Connor's face

"What the fuck are you yelling for Savannah?" Connor asked slightly pissed off.

"JACKSON JUST TOLD ME THAT HE LIKED ME" I said yelling again

"Okay, but you are yelling in my ear and quite honestly I do not care" Connor said walking into the kitchen.

Connor got me out of school early today because I texted him that I was upset and didn't feel like being around anymore. As much as he loves being at school around his girlfriend and the cheerleaders, he loved not being at school even more. He didn't even question why I had him get me out, he just went along with it and we went home.

I do feel bad about leaving Regan at school by herself on her birthday. So I decided to text her and ask her to meet me at the icecream parlor after school.

iMessage to Regan:

sorry for leavin you at school on your birthday. Meet me after school at the icecream parlor?

iMessage to Sav:

Sure thing. Did Jackson text you today?

How did she know he texted me? I still felt weird about letting her know I liked her brother but I guess it has to come out sometime right?

iMessage to Regan:

I like your brother....please don't hate me

iMessage to Sav:

I could never hate you Sav lol but ill see you later

By reading that text I had a feeling she already knew. I did like him a lot but I wasn't sure how Connor felt about it. He has known about it for a while, not that he directly told me he did but he would say things that gave it away.

I decided to go get ready since its 1:15 and I'm having icecream with Regan at 2:30. I hopped in the shower and started dancing to Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars. I loved this song but I can't sing the curse words in front of my mom or Connor because they get mad. "Too hot, hot damn".

I finished my shower and went to put on clothes. It was a nice day like always in Riverside so I decided to wear purple high waisted shorts with a black tank top that said LOVE in light purple print. I walked over to my vanity and started to apply liquid eye liner.

After about 3 minutes of trying to get the wing exact, I then put on some mascara. It takes two kinds of mascara to get my eyelashes exactly how I wanted them. After about 10 more minutes of putting on concealer, eyeshadow and lip gloss I tell Connor I'm going out and will be back later.

*15 minutes later after walking to the icecream parlor*

I ordered Regan and I a small vanilla cone with rainbow sprinkles and I got her a chocolate chip cookie for a little birthday gift.

"Hey Sav, is this for me" Regan asks sitting in the chair across from me

"Yeah I also got the cookie for you, I feel really bad about leaving you on your birthday" I said looking down at my feet

"Sav don't feel bad you and Jackson have a thing going on that not even you both are sure about. I understand you didn't wanna be around him." She said giggling like I was acting stupid.

"He texted me say-" I got interrupted but her yelling "HE ACTUALLY TEXTED YOU LIKE I TOLD HIM TOO, DID HE TELL YOU HE LIKES YOU" she said yelling so the whole parlor was staring at us.

"wait you told him to text me...*I paused* so does he actual like me or" I stopped talking as I realized it may not be true.

"No no Sav, he does like you like a lot. You know how much I like Connor?" she asked. I shook my head indicating I knew how much. "Yeah he likes you just about that much." She said smiling at me knowing that made me happy.

"He still dates Taylor though" I said feeling down again

She laughed at me and said "Sav do you know how many times shes cheated on him? Their only together because every time he goes to break up with her, you get a boyfriend and he doesn't wanna be alone"

I thought about how much things would change if I dated Jackson and honestly I don't want things to change. We're good friends and really close right now. I'll probably just ignore the fact that he likes me and live on like normal.

*a week later at school*

I wore a simple baby blue dress with black flats and simple makeup like eye liner and mascara. Today was picture day so I tried to look perfect but it seems as though every bad thing was happening this morning.

First I went downstairs to get breakfast and ended up spilling milk all over my dress. Luckily I got it off without it staining. Secondly walking to the car to go to school I tripped and fell on the concrete. I cut my knee a little but nothing a bandaid couldn't fix.

Walking to my second period class I saw Jackson and Connor walking towards me. This is the first time I've seen Jackson since he told me he liked me.

"Hey baby sis, whatcha doing" Connor said opening his locker

"Just getting ready to take my picture so I can change" I said sighing

"I think you look beautiful no need to change" Jackson said similing

"yeah thanks" I said walking towards the library to take my picture.

*Jackson's pov*

I complimented Savannah and she just didn't care. I mean I knew I was an asshole but I didn't think I was this bad of a guy. I really wanted to talk to her but I already texted her. I wonder if she read my message and just didn't reply.

*Later in the library after getting picture taken*

I can finally go home and watch Netflix for the rest of the night. Well of course Regan was coming over to study. By study I mean talk about boys, listen to music, make and eat food then go to sleep. Somewhere in between there we actually did study just not a whole lot. A few minutes after walking to my locker, I heard my phone buzzing in my pocket.

"Hello" I answered

"Savannah....our mom is in the hospital" Mckayla said scared.