18

SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WEEK BUT ILL UPDATED A FEW TIMES TONIGHT

Today was the day of my graduation, this school year went by way too fast but at least I'm out. My mom, Connor and Mckayla were going to meet Regan, Mason, Jackson and I at the school. Abby would be graduating with us but she got into a lot of trouble this school year so she had to stay back another year. She hasn't been the same since her and Mia started hanging out.

Mia and I weren't great friends but the few times we have hung out she was nothing but trouble. *Flashback*

We were at the mall just looking around when Mia saw a clown that was selling balloons.

"Let's go get one" Mia said looking around suspiciously. "There like $12 a balloon" I said loudly because the prices were ridiculous. "Okay and" she said walking over and tapping the clown on it's shoulder and running away.

"Umm what are you doing" I asked quietly. "Stealing it" she said laughing a little. "Stop worrying your pretty little head" she said again.

"YOU TWO STOP RIGHT THERE" a police officer screamed. "Run" Mia said.

Somehow I got out of trouble by telling my side of the story and Mia got off because she's a minor and it was just a balloon. I don't hate her but I don't prefer to be around her.

*End of flashback*

"Babe when is your mom going to be here" Jackson asked as we were all chilling waiting for the ceremony. "In about 20 minutes and she's bringing Brooklyn" I said

"Oooh I get to see baby pretty face" Mason said clapping. "Dude" Jackson said looking sternly at Mason. "Sorry sorry" he said not really caring.

"BROOKLYN" Regan screamed running over to my mom to grab her. Regan was such a good aunt to Brooke. She would always take care of her when I didn't feel good and Jackson was working. She bought her bibs, bottles, diapers, clothes, anything she needed if I didn't have the money.

"Shhh she's sleeping" my mom said handing her to me. "I'm going to take my seat out in the audience" my mom said kissing me on my cheek and leaving.

"She's so precious" a group of seniors sitting near us said. "Thank you so much" Jackson and I both said together. "Does being a teen mom suck?" one of the senior girls asked. "I mean it wasn't my intention for it to happen but I love every minute of it" I replied.

"I wish you the best of luck" the girl said. "But that doesn't mean go get pregnant because she likes being a mom" Jackson said to the girls.

"You are actually really lucky you had a beautiful child with Jackson, he's like hot" another girl said laughing. Jackson just smirked because he knew almost every girl at the school had a thing for him.

"We would like to welcome the senior class of Riverside High school" the principle said as we started walking out. My mom came back to get Brooke a few minutes before we went out so I wouldn't have a problem walking.

"Congratulations Jackson Johnson, Mason Carter, Regan Johnson, Savannah Postier" the principle said as he handed us our diplomas.

"I'm so proud of you baby" my mom said giving me some roses. "Baby sister you did it" Mckayla said crying and hugging me.

"Let me take pictures" Mckayla said grabbing her camera. "Jackson hug your girlfriend like you love her" she said kidding. "I have something even better" Jackson said reaching into his pocket.

Jackson got down on one knee and pulled a white box out of his pocket.

"Baby I know we have hard times, I know we fight and argue over stupid things but I care so so much about you. You are my life and my everything. Forget everything in the past that has made us dislike each other for a short period of time. We have a beautiful daughter together and I'm more than proud that I had the chance to have someone as precious as her with someone as beautiful as you. I love you so much babygirl and I want you to be mine forever so will you do me the honors and marry me? "Jackson said in tears.