2

During the whole day of school I was thinking about the hug I could have had. I was sitting in the back of my last period class. History. I started to get a headache so I raised my hand and asked to go to the bathroom. I actually just wanted to walk around the halls until it was dismissal time. As I was walking down the language arts hall I was thinking out loud about how Taylor was probably mad that I almost hugged Jackson.

I might have been thinking out loud because I heard someone behind me say "She's not mad but who cares if she was". I turned around and it was Jackson. "Wait you heard what I said..." I whispered. "You weren't exactly thinking in your head. Tay isn't mad though, to be honest I don't think she even knows and if she did then that sucks for her "Jackson said with the straightest face. "Jackson that's your girlfriend you should care if she's mad over another girl" I said. "I do care *laughs* but your my buddies sister.

If she wants to be mad over me hugging you then she should be mad over me hugging Regan as well." He said. "That reminds me you want that hug now Sav?" he asked turning to face me with his arms open. "Yeah I'd love a hug from my quote on quote brother" I said facing him to hug him. The hug was warming and he smelled like axe colon.

"Yeah lets not call me a quote on quote brother" he said letting go of me smirking. "What do you mean" I asked curiously. "Gotta get back to class before I get detention" he said walking away. "But Jackson what-" I said as he cut me off. "I like when you say my name" he said laughing and continuing to walk the opposite direction. "JACKSON" I said screaming.

"Ms. Postier please get back to class and stop yelling in the halls" said one of the teachers walking out of their classrooms. As soon as I walked back to my class the bell rung. I grabbed my bag and started to walk out the building. I texted my sister to let her know I was coming over soon.

iMessage to Mckayala:

Hey Kayla, I'm coming over soon. I just need to get away from my house for a while.

iMessage to Savannah:

Front door is open, what's up ?

iMessage to Mckayala:

Jackson.

I didn't get a text back so I was putting my phone back into my pocket when it buzzed.

iMessage from Jackson:

Turn around beautiful

I was confused but I put my phone down and turned around to see Jackson walking towards me with a smoothie. "Hey Jackson didn't you drive to school today?" I asked. "Yeah I did but I decided I wanted to walk home if that's alright with you" he said sipping the smoothie. "Where'd you get that from I want one" I said pouting.

"Here take it, I don't want the whole thing" he said handing me the smoothie. I started to drink the smoothie then I saw my sister's house a few houses away. I handed him the smoothie back and walked up to her house. As I was shutting the front door Jackson walked in. "Why are you coming in here" I asked standing in front of him.

"Taylor's here" he said walking around me towards the kitchen. I was a little irritated that Mckayla had invited Taylor over when I was coming over.