16

A few weeks have passed since I told my mom, Jackson, Connor and Mckayla I was pregnant. Jackson told his family and they said if I needed a place to stay I could stay with them. Of course that wasn't necessary since my mom was very supportive.

Today was 2 weeks before school started up again for my senior year. I was still going to finish out school since I would have time. I would have to miss a few days for doctor appointments though. Right now I was getting ready to leave with my mom and Regan to my doctor's appointment. Jackson would have gone but he was working, he got a job to help support the baby and I.

 Honestly after he graduated from high school, he's been different. Not a bad different but a good different. He's more relaxed except for when he's stressed over work. He comes over a lot and helps my mom clean and do chores since Connor is always out with his new girlfriend.

I'm not going to lie his new girlfriend is actually really nice. Her name is Samantha Pipers. She graduated last year just like he did and she has a job and works a lot. Whenever she's off of work they always hang out and she's a good influence on him.I was getting ready to leave for the appointment when I realized that I couldn't fit into my shorts.

 "Dammit" I said out loud not realizing that my mom was in the hallway.

"Language missy" she said chuckling.

 She let me get away with saying small curse words because I don't do anything else like drugs or drink.

"My shorts don't fit mom" I said sighing because I had nothing else to wear.

"Honey you're pregnant that's what happens" she let out a small giggle.

We left for the appointment after I put on sweatpants since that was the only thing that could fit, Regan met us there since she was having a mommy and daughter day with her mom.

"So it looks like everything is going great, just keep drinking lots of water and eating right" the doctor said after she put the weird gooy gel on my stomach.

"I get hungry a lot quicker, is that normal" I asked then realizing how stupid it was as my mom and the doctor was laughing.

 "Honey you are feeding you and a small human inside of you. Yes you need to eat twice as more or in your case four times as more" my mom said patting my shoulder.

"Is the father around?" the nurse asked. I'm guessing she meant like in the picture or helping.

"Yes the father is still with me and being very supportive" I said smiling knowing that Jackson was putting in a lot of hard work for this.

"I was just wondering because you've came twice already and I haven't met him" she said cleaning the gel off of my stomach.

"He works a lot to be able to support the baby" I said.

"That's fantastic" she said smiling letting me know that she really was happy for me.

"It isn't easy being a teen mom and since you'll be 19 next year you can start this group that helps support you in case you find yourself in a finical issue" the nurse said.

I just had my big 18th birthday 2 weeks ago and I haven't had a party so I honestly think everyone forgot about it but they did say happy birthday so I don't know.

*Jackson's pov*

Savannah thinks I'm working my ass off for the baby. I'm not. Well I am but the first reason is to plan the biggest and best surprise birthday party for her.

The baby won't be born until the end of the year so I have time to save up for that.Today was the day I took Connor and my mom to go shopping for the party. My mom was going for basic support and because she was a girl.