5

"Really what does he look like" I asked kind of curious since I was trying to get over Jackson.

"Why don't you see for yourself, he's playing xbox in Jackson's room" she said opening her brother's bedroom door. As I walked in I saw a tall, muscular, blonde haired guy turned around playing a gaming console. He was wearing covering most of his hair. He was wearing basketball shorts and a white tank top that showed his tan toned skin. "Ahem" Regan coughed making this mystery guy look at us. "Connor and I are going to go play the play station down stairs so you guys come down whenever you'd like"

I knew she wasn't going to stay with us considering I brought Connor over with me. I sat down on one of Jackson's bean bag chairs he had sitting by his bed. "So Regan how are you?" he asked. I'm guessing Regan told him my name because I sure as hell didn't. "I'm good I guess" I said sighing. "It's a guy isn't it" he asked looking at me. "Uhm yeah how did you know" I asked as he stood up and put the controller down.

"Look I just got out of a relationship a few weeks ago, I loved her, and gave her my heart. I may come off as a bad guy but I'm not that bad, she was just so needy" he said laughing. "How was she needy" I asked curiously. "I play basketball and every time I would be at a game she'd complain I was responding or if I went out to eat with my buddies she'd complain I didn't take her or that I was out too long." He said. "She was probably thinking you were cheating on her" I said casually. "That's the thing I would text her every chance I had. I never once cheated on her but she probably did to me" he said looking down.

We just sat there talking about everything from his ex to how I like Jackson to how we both liked sports. I felt a real connection to him but I didn't want him to know just yet. After about 2 hours of playing xbox and talking we decided to go downstairs and join Regan and Connor.

We got downstairs and not even 2 minutes after I sat down on the couch, she pulled me into the kitchen. "Soooo?" she said jumping up and down. "He's not my type, he just talks about himself and I don't like him" I said looking at her with a complete straight face trying not to laugh. "Really? I kind of thought you-"I interrupted her "oh my Gosh I really like him. He's so hot and smart and just damn" I said really happy. "I know I am thank you" Jackson said walking into the kitchen winking at me.

Honestly Jackson walking in and winking at me, didn't affect me. I just ignored him and walked back into the living room with Regan. We all decided to have a little group hang and finally we went out to Regan's backyard and played basketball.

"Sav pass me the ball" yelled Regan on the opposite side of the court. We teamed up in pairs of two. It was Regan and I against Connor and the mystery whose name I still didn't know. Once I passed the ball to Regan, she made the basket and we took a break.

"So mystery guy tell me what's your name?" I asked while walking inside with him to get some water. "Regan didn't tell you?" he asked opening the fridge. "Hey where does she keep the water bottles?" he asked searching the fridge. "Second self on the bottom and no she said and I quote Sav I found the perfect guy for you" I said grabbing a water bottle from his hands. He giggled a little bit, which I found to be really cute. Wow it hasn't even been a day and I'm already falling for this guy. Nah, it's probably just a little crush. "Why did you giggle" I asked him. "Cause you're cute the way you put perfect guy for you in quotations" he said giggling again.

"When can I know your name" I asked standing up next to him. Holy shit he was tall. I had to look all the up to see his face, and I thought Connor was tall holy damn. "So why do you like Jackson" he asked "um I um why do you ask?" I asked stuttering my words. "I see the way he looks at you, I thought you guys were dating until I asked Regan" he said getting up to throw his trash away.

"I'd rather not talk about it okay?" I said getting up and walking back outside. "So who's ready to play some more basketball" Connor said throwing the ball at the mystery guy. I can't believe no one has said his name yet.

We played for another hour and then the sun started to go down. Regan passed me the ball and I threw a perfect shot into the hoop until the mystery guy decided to put his hand up the net and the ball went back out.

"YOU ARE SUCH A BITCH WHATEVER THE FUCK YOUR NAME IS" I yelled 

I know this chapter is short but it's the second one I've put up today and I'm working on another one right now. Please give me some likes :) BTW the boy in the picture is the mystery boy