It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Five

Start from the beginning

Around three hours later I was at a club, the place wasn’t too packed. My shoes were black as was my bag. My hair was straightened to a pin. My make up was smoky but not over done. I walked to the bar; the bartender automatically came straight over. I smiled at him; I swear I think his heart stopped beating for a minute. Gathering himself up, he made me a vodka and coke. This happens to be a favourite drink of mine. I pulled my purse out to pay when he shook his head.

“It’s on the house.” Then putting his fingers to his lips and winked. I smiled again at him. Turing to the dance floor, it was empty well except for a few students. Looking around I saw a group of teachers in a booth. Wow, they know how to party. I caught the eye of some guy on the other side of the room. He was with a group of guys and a few girls. One of which was hanging onto his arm. Shaking the girl off, he made his way over.

“Hi there.” He smiled; his teeth gleamed in the light.

“Hi yourself,” I smiled back.

“Want another drink?” I shook my head and held up my glass to show it mostly full.

“Aw, too bad.”

“Why too bad?”

“I would’ve bought you one.” I closed the distance and whispered in his ear

“Nothing stops you doing that later.” I then bit his ear gently. He moaned a little and wrapped his arms round me. He had black hair, fairly muscular, great teeth, a not to bad to look at face. He’ll do. Within ten minutes, we were outside. He had me pressed against a wall, our lips together. He’s not the best kisser. I didn’t care. I broke the kiss.

“Why don’t we go back to yours?” I gasped

“No.”

“And why not?” I asked in between kisses.

“Because, my girlfriend is at home. And if she sees you, she’ll go crazy.” Alright then. There goes my mood. I pushed him off.

“Why did you do that?”

“Because you have a girlfriend at home that’s why.” I walked off and went back into the club. I sighed to myself. The bartender came over and gave me another drink.

“What happened to the guy from before?” he asked.

“Nothing, I realised there was a much hotter guy that I wanted to talk to.”

“Oh yeah? Who?” I reached across the bar, and touched his hand gently.

“Well, let’s just say. He has black hair, green eyes and works here.” He smiled, knowing that I was talking about him. He was cute, cuter than the other guy.

“So when do you get off?”

“Well, I finish in five. Then we have the night?”

“Okay then. I’ll wait here.” I smiled and he reached over and touched my face.

-- Jai’s POV

 I was in a club with a group of the other teachers. One had gotten a promotion and decided he wanted to go to a club and get drunk. I had been dragged along. And I mean dragged. The club was empty except for a few groups of students and a few other people coming in from work. We’d been there for an hour when a pretty girl with dark hair to the middle of her back, wearing a white skin tight dress. I watched as the bartender went over and stood still for like a full sixty seconds. He then gave her a drink on the house. Wow. That girl had some power didn’t she? I got sucked back into the conversation. When it was my turn to get a round, the bartender was again talking to the girl, he was touching her face. Then walking away the girl turned towards me. My heart sank.