Synyster Gates Ch 20

I laughed as Jimmy slipped falling with a big splash into the water. He came up spitting out the water of the pond... eww... ducks swam in there... "Get out of there Jimmy it's disgusting!" I yelled eating a ranch chip. 

"No way! I like swimming with the ducks! Watch this!" He lunged into the water coming up behind a duck which quacked flying off. I grinned as he yelled. "You damn duck! Get back here!" 

"Jimmy, it's prolly got a thousand diseases." I said sipping my water. Just then the duck pooped, it landed five feet from Jimmy. 

"Hey!" He tossed a rock at it but it failed, falling by the poop and splashing it on him." Agh!" He wiped it off in the murky water and got out of the pond. He was pouting when he came up next to me on the bench.

"You better not touch me with that stinky water on you or I'll throw up on you." I said leaning away from him.

"Aww what happened?" Matt asked walking up with a beer.

"Jimmy tried to catch a duck and it bombed him." I said making them both laugh.

"That's nasty Jimmy." Matt said sitting on my other side. I started eating my chips again. 

"Your just to chicken!" Jimmy said smirking. 

I was shocked when Matt said, "Bet me fifty and I'll jump in." 

"Deal." Jimmy said grinning. 

"Matt don't do that... it's gross." I said frowning.

"Too late. He made a deal." Jimmy said handing Matt a fifty. I sighed rubbing my forehead, these guys were crazy.

Matt tossed his shirt and jumped in splashing the pond water everywhere. He came up grinning. "Ha!"

I shook my head as Syn sat next to me hugging me to him. "What are they doing?"

"Playing in the pond." I said smiling. If Syn did that too I'd make him take a hundred showers to get the stink off.

"That's funny, but nasty."

"That's what I said." Kissing him. We all went back to Matt's house as the sun began setting. I really had hoped to invite Brittany but she had to work late. We all pretty much crashed around two. Piled in the living room. I slept with my cheek on Syn's chest and my feet propped on Jimmy's lap on the couch. 

We all woke up and had pancakes for breakfast. "Give me syrup!" Jimmy yelled sitting on the counter top.

"Here." Matt said tossing the bottle at him. He caught it pouring a bit on his food before setting it down.

"Toss it here Jimmy." Syn said holding his hand out. He caught it pouring some on his food before handing it to me.