Synyster Gates Ch 13

"Syn!" I screamed pushing him away. I giggled as he started kissing my arm. "Get out of here!" I pulled the shower curtain around me, soaking the floor and most of his shirt which he quickly threw to the floor. "You better stop it or I'll..."

"You'll what? Kiss me?" He grinned holding his arms out to me. "Come on babe..." He pleaded trying to kiss me. 

I shook my head getting water all over his face."No." He sighed and turned away. I felt almost bad for him...He sat on the closed toilet seat. "Thank you. I love you." 

He grinned. "Love you too babe." I smiled and turned back into the shower, then I heard the unmistakable sound of a toilet flush before the water turned ice cold...I shrieked before jumping out of the shower quickly...slipping on the wet floor and landing against Syn. I looked up at him, he was grinning.

"You-you" He kissed me pulling me against him. I pushed away from him. "Not a chance!" I said wrapping a towel around me and running from the room. 

"Come on! I'll warm you up!" He yelled following me. I bolted for the closet not quite making it to the door before he tackled me to the ground... I bumped the dresser...he rolled me over kissing me all over my face quickly...my last rational thought, was how my towel slipped down in the fall...

_________

I blushed seeing the small purple bruise on my arm remembering how I got it. "I'm so sorry Gwen...I was stupid." Syn said looking so upset.

I touched his cheek softly. "Stop it. You were just as into it as me. So what if you made me bump my arm on the dresser accidentally....it will be fine.'' I grinned at him.

He kissed it before hugging me to him. "I never want to see you hurt no matter what." I kissed him again before pulling my shirt sleeve down over the bruise. We walked into the music store holding hands. I was shocked at the amount of cd's they had on various racks. I walked around looking at everything with quiet curiosity. 

One wall held dozens of guitars in various styles, colors, and brands...Wow they were awesome! I ran my hand over several of them. Syn was walking quietly behind me looking around. In one corner there was a bright pink and chrome drum set. I was never that into drumming but it was a beautiful set. I spotted a rack of shirts with various artists so I started shuffling through them. There were a lot of artists from the seventies to late nineties, wow there were some great shirts. I looked up in time to see a guy run up to Syn, who was looking at guitars. 

"Hey aren't you Synyster Gates from Avenged Sevenfold?" the guy looked creepy but Syn nodded grinning at him. "Could you sign something for me?" 

Syn nodded again. "Sure man." The guy grabbed a white Les Paul guitar from the rack in front of Syn and ran to the counter paying a grinning shop keeper...I'm guessing that guitar was a bit pricey...he ran back holding the guitar and a black permanent marker. I walked up to them as Syn signed it. 

"Thanks!" the guy said staring at the signature grinning.