Synyster Gates Ch 15

I looked into his eyes as my chest tightened..."Syn...Of course I'll marry you!" I said kissing him. He grinned against my mouth, holding me against him. I sighed as he let me go to dig in his pocket. He grinned at me producing a small velvet covered box. I looked at him curiously...

"I got it this morning...I saw it and thought I wanted this on your finger..." That's why he was so damn excited this morning...He took my hand and kissed my finger before slipping it on, it was the perfect fit and it was beautiful. Tears filled my eyes...this is more than I could have ever asked for.

"Syn it's gorgeous!" I said hugging him again.

"Just like you." He said before he kissed me. He pulled me into his lap grinning. His lips were plastered to mine as I wrapped my arms around his neck... We got lost in each other...

Thump...Thump...Thump...

I screamed as I heard something bump the glass at my back. I struggled to get out of Syn's lap...what was that? Syn frowned and rolled the window down to see a grinning police officer. "Hello Brian, can I ask what your doing parked on the side of the road?"

Syn was grinning and I just sat there confused. "We were just talking Ryan." 

"So...who's this?" 

"My fiancée, Gwen." Syn said taking my hand and showing him my ring.

"Wow that's beautiful. Nice to meet you Gwen, I'm Ryan." He said reaching in and shaking my hand. 

I looked at them curiously. "Um...Hi." I couldn't help but blush when he grinned, he knew he'd stopped whatever was going to happen...

"I'm glad he didn't steal my move..." Ryan said and shoved Syn's shoulder.

"I don't need your moves!" Syn said punching his stomach. I looked at them like they were crazy while they laughed. 

"What move?" I asked softly.

"Take a drive with a date and then forget to get gas..." He wiggled his eyebrows at me.

I blushed at him. "Shut up Ryan! Now I'll never be able to try that one!" Syn said shoving the guy.

"Hey! That's assult on an officer! I thought you didn't need my moves?" For a second I thought he was serious...I could just imagine Syn being thrown behind bars...it scared me...

"Shut up or your not going to be invited to our wedding."

"Hey I'm not marrying your ass!" Ryan yelled shaking his fist at Syn."So quit asking." 

"Your not my type." Syn said grabbing me around the waist. What were they doing? "I'm telling Justin you were hitting on me."

"Hey, don't do that he already thinks I'm sneaking around on him." Ryan said pleading.