Synyster Gates Ch 5

I woke with Syn's arms wrapped around my body, the feeling of his warmth was...amazing. The memory of last night flooded back quickly and a gasp escaped my lips. Syn's eyes opened and he squeezed me tighter. I could have been..."Are you alright, Gwen?" Syn asked looking me over. I nodded unable to form the words. He kissed me softly making me forget everything. 

"Thank you...for stopping...him...Syn." He kissed me again this time a little rougher. I knew what happen scared him as much as it scared me.

 Jimmy peeked in on us and I quickly backed away with a blush forming on my cheeks. Syn punched him in the ribs. "Get out of here, Jimmy! You embarassed her!" 

"Sorry Gwennie!" Jimmy yelled before jumping out of Syn's reach. I laughed and Syn pulled me in for another heart stopping kiss. I gently pushed him back so I could catch my breath. 

"What's all the fuss about?" Zacky asked walking by my bunk. I blushed brighter, even though we hadn't done anything I felt embarassed being this close to Syn with others around. 

Syn reached out and slapped Zacky's arm. "Ouch! What was that for!" he pouted.

"Get out of here! I'm trying to make out with my girlfriend, in peace!" Syn yelled loud enough to bring Johnny and Jimmy back in view. I sighed and buried my head in my pillow. 

"Syn..." He looked with longing at my mouth then slid out of the bunk. "Thank you." 

"Anything for you babe." Syn said grinning down at me. I wanted to kiss him again but that would not put the needed distance between us. He turned pushing the guys out of my view. He called me his ...Girlfriend!

_______________

Syn wouldn't leave my side until the show began and even then he had the staff keep a close eye on me. Neither of us wanted a repeat of last night. I hadn't had the chance to tell Stacy but under the circumstances I thought it'd be good to keep it to myself. I grinned as he stuck his tounge out during his solo...god was he gorgeous! 

I still couldn't believe this morning. The guys began playing 'Strength of the World'. I watched Synyster move around playing his guitar like a god, while Matt began to sing...

My story starts the day they said "she can't be found"

the news so dark, heart stopped, I stood silent without a sound

It's over, she's finished, mother lies with your father and sister too

Cold-blooded, they suffered, shot down by the outlaws after you

Sorrow swallows my screams

Strength of the world - is on my shoulders

Strength of the world - is on my side

Strength of the world - the one true beholder

Ice in my veins - for those who've died

I've seen my family fade away, you've taken my whole life

There's nothing left to say

______________

Syn's warm, familiar arms wrapped around me when they finished the show. It was like he was making sure nothing had happened to me. I reached up to kiss him, sliding my arms around his neck. He grunted softly sending shivers through me. I couldn't help but think...I'm in love...with Syn...

I stopped kissing him and backed away quickly, tears threatened to falls as the words Val said went through my mind 'Do you really think Synyster wants anything to do with you? Your just playing a game of cat and mouse. Once Syn has you, you'll be gone, so don't think you can walk on me.' The same hurt but somehow worse snaked it's way through me. 

"Gwen? What's the matter?" Syn sounded worried and hurt. What was I supposed to do? 

I looked away as tears slipped out unwarranted. "Syn...I...I...have to call my sister. I'm sorry!" I ran in the direction of the bus only to be stopped by Syn's warm hand on my arm. 

"Tell me what is wrong!" His voice was pleading as was the look in his eyes.

"Val said..." tears were choking me. 

"Val said what?" 

"She said you didn't want anything to do with me, your just playing a game, and once you win...I'll be...gone..." The words spoken aloud hurt the most. 

Syn crushed me in his arms and began kissing my eyes, cheeks, and lips with excruciating slowness. The tenderness made me regret ever doubting his intentions. "You should never have listened to her, she's a liar." Syn whispered the words against my lips. It only took a minute for my tears to dry and Syn to make want more than just kisses...

"Uhumm..." I turned quickly, pulling out of Syn's arms to see Matt, Zacky, and Jimmy staring at us. I turned a nice shade of red before hiding my face. "You do know your on a public street right?" Matt asked with laughter filling his voice. I looked around to see people looking out their car windows at us, driving at a snails pace. 

I grabbed Syn's hand and bolted to the bus, pulling him in behind me and locking the door. I wanted some privacy and damn the embarassment later!

__________