Synyster Gates Ch3

"How the fu*k we doing tonight?" Matt yelled into the microphone. The crowd erupted in screams, then began chanting 'Sevenfold!' 'Sevenfold!' Jimmy was kick ass on the drums, followed by Zacky and Syn on their guitars. They murdered it! As Burn It Down began. Matt started his vocals...Jealousy's an ugly word, but you don't seem to care. Converse behind my back, but now I'm here. Need no one to comply with me though everyone that I defeat. Dont need you, f*ck camaraderie, this rage will never go away!

My eyes were drawn to Syn, I was glad to see he wore the sleeveless black shirt I picked for him. It gave me an odd sense of pleasure. I wanted so bad to run my fingers through his short, black hair. When he sang his backup vocals, tingles rang through me. 

Even though I had only been touring with them for three weeks I felt like I was a part of them. Peeking out into the crowd from back stage I watched as girls threw their undies at the guys. I wasn't upset when Johnny caught a pair and tossed them at Zacky, or when Matt put a pair on his mic stand, but I couldn't help the possesive, jealousy I felt when a pair slid across stage stopping at Syn's Mic stand. I grinned when he kicked them toward Johnny without even looking at them. 

We hadn't actually said as many words but Syn and I had been hanging out alot. Watching movies before shows, eating almost every meal together, and I always sat passenger when he drove. The most amazing part was how considerate he was, knowing I missed Stacy, he always made sure I got to call her every night.

He winked at me before they started another song. The crowd screamed loudly. 

___________

"Your doing what!?" Stacy screamed through the phone. I sighed as I sat on my bunk. The guys were out signing for the fans, so I took a minute to call Stacy.

"I said I'm getting a tattoo. I've already called ahead, we stop for three days, I figured that was as good a time as any to get it." I picked at the black nail polish on my fingers, I would need to repaint them soon.

"Are you sure thats a good idea? I mean what if it gets gross? What if they f*ck it up? It's permenant! Do the guys know?" 

"Yes it's a good idea, it won't get gross, and they won't mess it up. I know it's forever, and no they guys don't know. What does that matter though? They wouldn't stop me."

"Okay, I trust you. Just don't blame me when they have to cut off your arm." I knew she was kidding when she giggled. "So what are you gonna get?"

"I was thinking a small Deathbat with A7X under it." 

"Where?" I knew it, she was only upset because she couldn't be with me when I got it, I felt a pang of regret but let it pass.

"On my left wrist, just on the inside of my arm." 

"You have to send me a pic right away!" She sounded so excited, I laughed. 

"I'm glad your on board! Now what's up with you and Scott?"