Synyster Gates Ch 6

Syn wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me against him, crushing my lips with his in a feverish kiss. I sighed against his mouth wanting so much more than this, I wanted to be closer. I ran my hands up and down his tattooed arms, then wrapped them around his neck. I never wanted this moment to end, but all to quickly he pulled away. He quickly pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it to the ground. My stomach did a little flip seeing him this way...

He grabbed me again...this time rougher...he wanted this too. I kissed him letting him feel what I was feeling. Nothing around me mattered it was just...the two...of us...He grunted and gently pushed me against the wall while keeping his lips plastered to mine...

"What are you guys doing?" I turned quickly to see Johnny holding a beer in one hand and his bass in his other hand, his knowing smirk made me see red. I couldn't stop the impulse to slap him so I turned and walked right out of the bus, not looking back. I was never going to get a free minute alone with Syn. Tears of frustration filled my eyes. I did however hear the distinct sound of fist hitting flesh.

I walked for maybe twenty minutes before I realized I was being followed, panic filled me as I looked frantically around me. The panic quickly turned to annoyance when I saw Matt grinning at me. "You scared me!"

"Sorry...I saw you leave looking pissed and figured you wanted some time alone." He said looking down.

"Then what are you doing here?" I asked now curious.

"I didn't want you walking out this late alone." he shrugged walking up to me. "I was giving you space."

I remembered what almost happened the other night and shivered with distaste. "Thanks...'' I started walking so we were in sync. Matt was quiet beside me.  I glanced at him and by the look on his face he was thinking just as hard as me. Val really should rot in hell.

I saw the neon lights of a local bar and grill and pointed, Matt nodded silently and we walked inside. The smells of the grill hit us and I was happy to see Matt walk past the bar and straight up to the food counter...all we needed was to go back drunk...

"We'll have two specials." Matt said and paid.

"It'll be a minute." The girl said blushing at Matt, he grinned and she ran off in the direction of the grills to get our food.

"You devil." I said laughing.

"What? Is it my fault I have the face of an angel?" he said laughing.

I shook my head. "It's no wonder everyone tosses undies at you during the concerts! Your like a magnet." He grinned slightly blushing.

Our food arrived and I dug in with enthusiasm while Matt sweet talked the waitress. She was grinning and babbling in minutes. Matt signed her shirt and she left with a red face looking over her shoulder excitedly. I shook my head grinning...Matt was going to be fine.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I looked up and Matt was watching me.