Synyster Gates Ch 14

I sat on the couch holding my sandwich when Syn burst into the front door grinning. "What's going on?" I asked trying not to cough up a lung. I patted my chest quickly.

"Oh sorry babe." Syn said running to my side. "I just missed you..."

"Really..." I grinned up at him before he kissed me. He jumped on the couch next to me hugging my waist. "Are you sure that's it?" I asked suspiciously.

"Yes..." He put his face against my neck excitedly...something was up...

"Syn...you better not be lying to me..." I tugged on a strand of his hair for good measure.

"I just really missed you." he said grinning at me. I sighed shaking my head...if he wanted to keep something from me then what could I do? I finished my sandwich as Syn hugged me against him. "I love you babe."

"I love you to Syn." I said as he ran his hand up to my cheek. We kissed again and all thoughts of secrets left my mind...

____________

I opened one eye to see Jimmy grinning down at me and Syn on the couch...it was a good thing we had put our clothes back on...I blushed..."What are you doing here Jimmy?" Syn asked sounding half asleep.

"You were supposed to be back at the studio an hour ago...we got worried something bad happened to you..." He said poking Syn's shoulder.

"Go away...I'll come back in tomorrow." He said snuggling against me.

Jimmy laughed. "No silly, you have to come back and help us!"

"No...I'm busy." Syn said hugging me tighter. I didn't know what to say...

"I can see that...'' Matt said walking up behind Jimmy. Ugh was everyone here?

"Shut up Matt...get out of here before I take away all your spare keys." Syn said.

"Babe...maybe we should get up..." I said quietly.

"No...they are going to leave." Syn said kissing my neck softly. "Now you guys get the fu*k out or I throw you out!" I realized he was joking when he grinned against my neck.

"You get your butts up or you'll get it." Jimmy said laughing evilly.

"What are you guys doing?" Johnny asked peeking around Matt's shoulder. "Ohh..."

I sighed felling ready to kick all there butts. Jimmy walked around the couch grinning...what was he doing? "So is he alright?" Zacky asked from the doorway. He grinned spotting us...damn it! I screamed as Jimmy tipped the couch and Syn landed on top of me roughly...oww...

"Jimmy!" Syn yelled shoving the couch off us and getting up, he glared at Jimmy while holding a hand down to me. I took it quickly standing up.