Synyster Gates Ch 7

I wrote a quick goodbye letter, grabbed my stuff and got off the bus. Johnny was standing off to the side of the bus talking on the phone, he didn't see me but I was shocked to see he had a black eye. I walked quickly away...I didn't want to have to say good bye to what had become my...family...

I remembered alittle bit of the town from my walk last night so I walked into the gas station and asked to use the phone. All I could do was call Scott...I didn't want to worry Stacy but I needed a ride home. 

"Hello?" Scott said answering the phone.

"Hey, could you come get me?" I couldn't help the tears that entered my voice.

"Yeah...is everything alright?" 

"Uh...yeah I just need to get home." I choked back a sob.

"I'll be there." I gave him the address and hung up the phone...all I had to do now was wait...

___________

Jimmy's POV

I tried again to get Syn to tell me why he was so damn happy but he was like a clam. "Come on Syn, why are you so damn happy today?" 

He sighed defeated. "I did it! I went to buy Gwen the necklace I saw yesterday. The gold one with diamonds, I thought she was angry but she waited up for me, man was I happy to hear the words she said...she loves me!"

"Did you give her the necklace?" I asked understanding at once his good mood...he loves her.

"Yeah...I gave it to her last night! You should have seen the look on her face...she loved it!" he was damn near glowing. 

"Awesome!" I gave him a quick man hug. "I'm proud of you!" 

"Let's go see if she's up yet." Syn said smiling sheepishly. He thinks he's being sly but we all heard them last night but Matt made us swear not to pick on Gwen. I followed him on the bus and back into the back. "Don't bother her." he pointed at my chest "I want her to feel comfortable around you guys." 

I nodded grinning...I liked Gwennie! She'd make a great sister! Syn pulled the curtain back slowly as to not scare her and his face turned from happy to confused, He grabbed something and stepped back. "What's that?" I asked curiously. 

"It's a note...Syn Thanks for...everything. I think it's time I went back home to see my sister...tell everyone I said...goodbye." Syn looked...crushed, but only for a second. He glared at the bunk and crumbled the note. He grabbed a box from the bunk and tossed it to against the wall and it banged loudly and fell to the floor. Something shiney fell out on it's way down. 

"Syn...man I'm sorry..." I didn't know what to say...

"Forget it. I have to go..." I watched Syn stomp out of the bus, I could tell his anger was directed at himself...he really loves her. I went to get the shiney thing...it was her necklace. Why would she leave it?