Synyster Gates Ch 10

Stacy's POV

I went to my room and shut the door, I needed to work this out...If Gwen was so upset over not being with Syn then she must miss him...and if he called to talk to her maybe she was wrong and he did love her...I grabbed the phone and dialed Syn's number...one way or another these two needed to talk...

The phone rang several times...the call wouldn't go through...damn...I sat on the bed feeling guilty. If I had answered him this could be over...for some reason I wanted to cry...wait...Matt! I scrolled through the numbers stored in the phone...it wasn't there... 

"Stacy...what's wrong?" Scott stood in the open doorway.

I wiped at my eyes..."I don't know what to do."

He sat beside me hugging me. "Tell me what's wrong and I'll help you." He kissed my cheek softly.

"It's this whole mess with Gwen...I want her to be happy again. I don't know how to fix this. While I was at the bridal shop she looked so...broken...then Syn called and I couldn't even answer him. Now I think maybe she needs him...but I can't get to him..." tears were flowing freely by now... Scott hugged me tighter.

"Don't worry, if he wants to talk with her he'll try again. It'll work out, Gwen's going to be fine." I nodded wiping at my cheeks. I hoped Scott was right...

___________________

Jimmy's POV

We walked into the restaurant and found a table. "Syn cheer up...it's gonna work out." Zacky said grabbing a menu. We looked kind of out of place in a five star restaurant but It was funny to see people look at us like we were ready to kill. I narrowed my eyes at an old lady with a furry hat at the next table. She gasped and her face turned red and then white before she looked away. Haha...

"I know...I just miss her..." Syn said putting his chin on his hands.

"No elbows on the table!" I said laughing. He glared at me.

"Look man if we're right about what happened then she's missing you just as much. You should call her again." Matt said scrunching the wrapper on his straw at one end. 

"Your right..." Syn said grabbing his phone.

"Can I take your order?" A man in a black suit asked beside us. He looked at us like we were crazy...haha he looked like a penguin with a tiny mustache! 

"What's the best you've got?" Johnny asked grinning at the man.

"The best?" he face scrunched up..."Are you sure you would like that?" he asked with an arrogant smirk.

Matt sighed "We'll need a minute to decide." The man nodded and turned around in a huff. "What a jerk." He blew on the bare end of his straw and the wrapper hit the guy on the back of the head...I laughed as he turned quickly looking suspiciously at our table...Matt put his hands down looking around quickly. I waved at him and he glared at us before leaving.

"I'm going to the bathroom to get some privacy." Syn said leaving. 

"This place stinks we should leave.'' Zacky said tossing down the menu.

"Yeah...I don't like that penguin." I said pointing in his direction. The guys laughed. 

"Alright, Jimmy you go get Syn." Matt said pointing to the bathroom. I nodded a left the table. 

"Syn!" I yelled shoving open the door to the first stall. I heard a splash and Syn glared at me. 

"Damn it Jimmy! You made me drop my phone in the toilet!" Syn looked down at it.