Synyster Gates ch2

"Gwen?" Syn asked softly from behind me. "I understand if you don't want to go." he almost sounded hurt... I had been having a inner debate for thirty minutes over going with them on tour. 

"I need to talk to my sister, she needs me." I said as he leaned over my shoulder. Tingles raced through me at his closeness.

"I'll wait." He said grinning. I grabbed the phone and leaned against the counter. I would leave it up to Stacy.

 The phone rang three times before I heard Scott's voice come on the line. " Hello?" His voice was a bit groggy, probably from sleep. 

"Scott, can I talk to Stacy?" I asked looking at Syn as he looked into the fridge, he pulled out a white container of sweet and sour chicken. He glanced at me, slowly shaking the container, asking if it was still good. I nodded and smiled when he sat that on the counter and went back to the fridge. He was so hot! 

"Gwen?" Stacy said quickly. 

"Hey Stacy. I need to ask you something..." I stalled as my heart beat increased. If she told me to stay it'd kill me, but I would do it for her. "Syn wants me to go with them." 

"Where?" She asked curiosity filling her voice. 

"With the band on tour...I know I'd have to leave you but it'd only be for a few months...only if you think it'd be okay." I said softly. She was silent for a moment. "I understand if you want me with you for the baby..."

"No Gwen. You should go and have fun! Scott with take care of me...As long as you promise me one thing." She sounded way to excited which gave me pause. 

"Anything." I said cautiously.

"You have to promise to be here for my wedding! After all your going to be my maid of honor!" 

"Stacy! That's wonderful! Of course I'll be there!" My joy for her was infectious because Syn was grinning over at me while he microwaved the leftovers.

"Matt said they were leaving today, how is it that Syn asked you to go?" she asked curiously.

"Well...Syn stopped by, he's actually here now." I was aware of Syn's eyes on me as I said that, I looked up and his curiosity was evident.

"Oh, when do you leave?'' she asked sounding happy and sad at the same time. 

"I'm not sure." Syn looked up as I said this. "When do we leave Syn?" 

He looked relieved. "When your ready. How long will it take you to pack?"

"Thirty minutes." I said to both of them thinking quickly of all the things I would need to do. I'd have to pack, call Kara to see if she'd watch the house, get the mail, and keep Max for a while, that way Stacy wouldn't have to make the drive here everyday to feed him. The only thing left would be getting time off work and paying the bill's online.