Synyster Gates Ch 9

Jimmy's POV

"I know...we need to go see Gwen..." Matt said putting his hand on Syn's shoulder.

"We're in the middle of a tour, we can't just dissappear..." Syn looked down at Gwens bunk...

"Then you have to call her sister and make her come to you." Matt said grinning. 

Syn dailed the number and waited looking hopeful. "Stacy...can I talk to Gwen?" He pulled the phone away from his ear glaring down at it. "She hung up on me."

"That's because you hurt her sister, crazy!" I said laughing. 

"I didn't hurt her!" Syn said punching my shoulder.

"Ouch...think of it from another perspective, if Gwen really left because of Val then she must have been really hurt and upset. Think about how her sister would see it? She'd probably hate the guy who broke her sister's heart." I said rubbing my arm.

"Then she'll never bring her here." Syn sounded dissapointed. 

"No...so you'll just have to wait." I said giving him a man hug. "Now let's go get dinner, I'm starving!"

__________

Stacy stood in front of the three floor length mirrors looking at her self from different angles. "I like this one." she said smoothing out the silk fabric at her waist. 

I nodded. "Yeah...it's beautiful..." I looked out the window hoping my eyes would dry before she could see. It'd had been a week since Stacy and Scott let me stay at their place...it was hard not to cry everytime I saw them together...I missed Syn so much.

"Gwen? Do you want to leave..." Stacy was watching me closely.

I shook my head quickly. "I'm fine...try on the other one with ruffles." She nodded before going to the changing rooms. I Swear by All 4 One began playing softly on the speakers...

I swear by the moon and the stars in the skies     *  My eyes welled with tears....

And I swear like the shadow that's by your side      *   Syn...I need you here!

I see the questions in your eyes                        *  My chest tightened...

I know what's weighing on your mind                    *   I held my hand to my chest trying to relieve 

You can be sure I know my part                                             the pressure...

Cause I'll stand beside you through the years                *  ...Syn!

You'll only cry those happy tears

And though I make mistakes

I'll never break your heart* tears feel quickly down my cheeks...

And I swear by the moon and the stars in the skies

I'll be there

I swear like a shadow that's by your side

I'll be there..               I ran out the front door letting it slam behind me...

Why did they have to play love songs at a bridal shop? I wiped frantically at my eyes before Stacy could see. If only I could see him one more time...

____________

Stacy's POV

It was hard to believe Gwen was happy to be here picking out a wedding dress for my wedding... I felt guilty for even trying on the dresses. "I like this one." I said running my hands down the silk fabric at my waist. 

"Yeah...it's beautiful..." Gwen's voice was laced with tears...

"Gwen? Do you want to leave..." I asked wishing I could fix this.

She shook her head quickly. "I'm fine...try on the other one with ruffles." I nodded and left to change. My phone rang once and I answered it without checking the caller id..."Stacy...can I talk to Gwen?" It was Syn! I hung up quickly...I wanted to break his nose for making Gwen hurt like this...

I quickly changed with help from the sales woman and my way back out to Gwen...Where was she? I peeked out the window and saw her covering her face as tears slipped down her hands. My chest tightened...I needed to talk to Syn and see what the fu*k happened. I went back and took the dress off and promised to come back the next day before walking out the door. "Let's go." I said grabbing Gwen's hand. 

She stared at me in confusion. "I didn't see you in your dress..." 

"I don't like the service there lets go somewhere else later...I'm getting tired." I lied, she nodded following me to the car. In minutes we were at my place and walking in the front door. "I'm going to get some sleep...I'm tired." She nodded and went to her room quietly shuting the door, I didn't miss the faint wetness of her eyes. 

I went to my room and shut the door, I needed to work this out...If Gwen was so upset over not being with Syn then she must miss him...and if he called to talk to her maybe she was wrong and he did love her...I grabbed the phone and dialed Syn's number...one way or another these two needed to talk...