Synyster Gates Ch 8

Stacy's POV

I watched Gwen as she moved emotionless through the house. I brought her to stay with me and Scott after finding out how truly hurt she was...I just didn't think she needed to be alone right now. "Gwen..." It killed me to see her this way and not be able to help her through this. She just kept walking like some kind of zombie...what could I do? I watched her until she went inside her room and closed the door softly. 

"Babe, it's going to be fine she just needs some time..." Scott wrapped his arms around my waist. Tears flooded down my cheeks.

"Scott why would he do this to her? It's just not fair!" I cried against his chest. 

"I don't know...it's going to be alright...she just needs you to be there." I nodded against his chest. I loved him  so much...If he ever left me I would be as heartbroken as Gwen...

"Scott..." I looked up at him, my voice pleading... "We have to wait to get married...the wedding would just hurt Gwen...could you imagine how she would feel?"

He nodded tightening his arms around me. "We can give as much time as she needs...I'm not going anywhere!" 

"Thank you..." I pulled him down for a kiss wanting him to know how much that meant to me.

____________

I leaned my head against the door...Syn!...I missed him so much, every waking moment the pain consumes me and I dream about him every night...I gasped as tears slipped down my cheeks. I had been trying to keep the tears from falling in front of Stacy...I wanted her to be happy...

"Scott...We have to wait to get married...the wedding would just hurt Gwen...could you imagine how she would feel?" I heard Stacy's voice...

 "We can give as much time as she needs...I'm not going anywhere!" Scott answered her softly...they were going to put their wedding off for me...that wouldn't be fair...I wiped the tears off of my cheeks and went to shower. I had to be strong for Stacy...even if it killed me...

I dressed quickly a plastered a smile on my face...I left the room...I needed to find Stacy...

_______________

Stacy's POV

Gwen walked into the kitchen with a smile on her face...I saw right through it...something was up. "Gwen? Are you hungry?" She hadn't eaten anything since we got here.

"Yeah...I was hoping to get something in town." She smiled wider...she wasn't going to fool me. 

"Okay..." I grabbed my keys and she followed me out to the car. We stopped at our usual lunch spot. She was quiet but she kept that smile on her face through the entire lunch...she only finished half of her food but I couldn't push...

"When do we get to go shopping for the wedding?"