Synyster Gates Ch 4

Val glared daggers at me through her tears. It wasn't my fault she couldn't be faithful. I honestly couldn't feel sorry for her. Syn held my hand tightly as we watched her pack making sure she took everything. They didn't want her to have a reason to come back. Matt was nowhere to be found. Jimmy, Zacky, and Johnny had been out looking for hours, calling every thirty minutes to check in.

How could she do this to Matt? He was the kindest, sweetest guy I had ever known. I shook my head. All I could do now was be here to support Syn while he helped Matt through this...

Val took her time in leaving, probably trying to see Matt again. After she left Syn and I waited hours before Matt stumbled in behind the guys. He swayed side to side as they helped him to the bunks. "Why would she do that?" He sounded so...hurt, it broke my heart. I squeezed Syn's hand tightly, this was hurting all of them. 

"She was a bitch, now get some sleep Matt." Zacky ordered, he handed Matt a waist basket before pulling the curtain closed so Matt would have privacy. The guys looked at each other in silent understanding. Matt began gagging. It sounded painful, screaming took it's toll on Matt's throat...this wasn't going to be a picnic in the park. 

Syn took my hand and lead me to the front of the bus, it was his turn to drive. "What are you thinking about?" Syn asked across the seat. It was then that I realized I was crying. 

"It's just so unfair, I could never do that, something so cold hearted." I shivered when he grabbed my hand.

"I know." He said softly. 

________________

It had been a week since Val left her mark on Matt and left. Syn and the guys tried to keep him busy and keep him away from the beer. Matt stepped off stage, his usual grin was gone. I wanted so bad to kick the shit out of Val. Zacky clapped him on the back in silent support as they went out to the bus. Jimmy and Johnny followed, they were usually laughing or fighting but tonight no one could even smile.

Syn walked up behind me, wrapping his hands around my waist and putting his head on my shoulder. "Gwen..." My chest tightened at the sadness in his voice. I wanted so bad to make him forget all of this. I twisted in his arms wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him. If this was the only comfort I could give him...I would.

We pulled back searching for air. Syn put his forehead against mine. We stood there just holding eachother...

__________

Stacy's POV

I dialed Gwen's number in slight panic. It had been a week since we had talked about her getting a tattoo. She hadn't called even once and all my calls went to voice mail. I tried texting, emailing but she just wouldn't respond. Scott held me around my waist giving me what comfort he could...but this was just too much. 

Tears welled up as my call went to voice mail. "Gwen, it's Stacy...where are you? Is everything alright? Why won't you call? Call me!!!" I turned off the phone and cried against Scott's chest. 

"Everything's going to be fine babe. She's probably just caught up in the fun. Just give her some time, it's going to be okay." His voice did soothe me alittle but my nerves were still wrecked. I then remembered Syn had called me from Matt's cell the night before Gwen left with them, I scrolled through the phone numbers and clicked on the only unknown number and pressed redial. I prayed it was his number.